Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post office at fault with ashop.in?

dimedro

So who should get the blame in this situation?
I used ashop to order $600 worth or products
They shipped the items separate which was fine
the issue was one product arrived 2 weeks late and the other product is like lost in the mail. Do you think it's the source at fall or should I blame the post office here

i doubt alin scams but shipping makes me look scammer

I guess I dont personally understand how you can blame someone if your package gets lost in the mail... If you have tracking and something was sent out to you and then the post office screws it up, how on the planet earth can you blame that on the person shipping it....

thats whats wrong with so much anymore... Everyone always wants to put the blame elsewhere etc... its ridiculous... common fkng sense tells you that no person has control over the post office

Im CERTAINLY not sticking up for this company because ive read many negatives but im also someone who calls it how i see it and this particular scenario is ridiculous...

NOW, if you contact the source and they are not helpful, thats an entirely different scenario but that was not mentioned here

So who should get the blame in this situation?
I used ashop to order $600 worth or products
They shipped the items separate which was fine
the issue was one product arrived 2 weeks late and the other product is like lost in the mail. Do you think it's the source at fall or should I blame the post office here
Post Office

Domestic Supply has been an industry leader well over a decade. You need to be very careful when buying ped's of any kind and trust is everything. Domestic Supply is the best of the best and you will never encounter these kinds of issues by sticking with them!

!