Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre-Competition Cycle

Push50

V.I.P.
Red
Pre-Contest Prep

ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. UNCLE Z AND MYSELF MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED USE OF AAS/PEDS, MEDICAL ISSUES OF ATHLETS, MEDICAL ADVICE. BY USING ANY CONTENT IN ANY WAY, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED, THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND HEREBY RELEASES UNCLE Z AND MYSELF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTENT.

First, what is your favorite, or go to pre-contest stack?

The following is to me what a pre-contest cycle should look like:
16 weeks out- You must have your diet and workout routines dials in at this point, if not, there is no point! Dosage rates are an individual aspect of running AAS and everyone will respond differently, so I will not include dosages.
Weeks 16 – 13
Test E or C
Tren E
Anadrol (4 weeks)
HGH

Weeks 13 – 9
Test E or C
Tren E
HGH
ECA Stack/Clen – (2 weeks on/2 weeks off) rotation

Weeks 9 - 4 (at this point if your body fat is around 8% consider adding in Mast. Some people will go with EQ. I would personally run with Mast. It doesn’t build muscle very well but the hardness that your will gain in the muscles is unequalled. Mast will also thin the skin, and hone definition- this is more for aesthetics than anything else. Again, if you are not in single digit BF% range this is not for you. Another choice at this point would be Primo- which will help to continue building muscle mass even when you are running a caloric deficit.
Test E or C
Tren E
HGH
Mast/EQ/Primo ( only looking to add one of these) still using longer esters at this point.

6 weeks out add Winstrol

4 weeks out - time to change it up and start running shorter esters
Test P
Tren A
Mast P
HGH
T3

The last 10 days of your prep are, in my opinion, the most critical. It is make it or break it time.
At this point you are dropping all injections and clen. You can continue to run your orals.

Start tapering your calories. About 10 calories/lbs per day. There isn’t any sense in dropping much further because at this point you are not going to lose any more fat. Even here, you may start burning some muscle for energy. The bulk of your calories here are going to need to come from proteins (not shakes) 1.5gm/lb, that’s going to be about 2/3’s of your total intake for the day. Stick to the proteins that you have been running, don’t try to change thing this late in the game. Change your carbs up and began reducing them. By day 5 or 4 you can drop them altogether since they retain fluids. Cut fats.

If you have the proper guidance and or experience, you can incorporate diuretics into the fold around 3 days out as well. Always look for potassium sparing diuretics and stay away from Lasix. ie.. Dyazide and Aldactone

Days 10 – 3 -SALT,SALT,SALT. Salt your food, and even consider a little salt in your water. This will promote the body to excrete salt and water follows salt. After day 3 drop the salt altogether. This means absolutely no shake, liquid egg whites, hot sauces and so forth.

Don’t change up your workouts but now is not the time to try and hit any PR’s either. The last thing you want now is an injury.

10 days out you want to also, you will want to increase your fluid intake to about ½ gallon more than you would usually take in. Always measure you water, don’t guess. Day 4 I cut my water intake to a quart or about 1 liter, 3 half of that. By day 2 I usually only do a swish and spit to reduce my fluids and continue this until after the competition. I have seen may guys rehydrate right after weighing in and then they lose a lot of their definition.

Make sure to get plenty of rest this is crucial at anytime but being at a major caloric deficit and dehydrating will take its toll. Even some cat naps where you can, will be beneficial.

This is crucial info that guy's will pay big $$$ for, but Push is sharing for free. Big props to Push50.

Pre-Contest Prep

ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. UNCLE Z AND MYSELF MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED USE OF AAS/PEDS, MEDICAL ISSUES OF ATHLETS, MEDICAL ADVICE. BY USING ANY CONTENT IN ANY WAY, WHETHER OR NOT AUTHORIZED, THE USER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND HEREBY RELEASES UNCLE Z AND MYSELF FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTENT.

First, what is your favorite, or go to pre-contest stack?

The following is to me what a pre-contest cycle should look like:
16 weeks out- You must have your diet and workout routines dials in at this point, if not, there is no point! Dosage rates are an individual aspect of running AAS and everyone will respond differently, so I will not include dosages.
Weeks 16 – 13
Test E or C
Tren E
Anadrol (4 weeks)
HGH

Weeks 13 – 9
Test E or C
Tren E
HGH

Weeks 9 - 4 (at this point if your body fat is around 8% consider adding in Mast. Some people will go with EQ. I would personally run with Mast. It doesn’t build muscle very well but the hardness that your will gain in the muscles is unequalled. Mast will also thin the skin, and hone definition- this is more for aesthetics than anything else. Again, if you are not in single digit BF% range this is not for you. Another choice at this point would be Primo- which will help to continue building muscle mass even when you are running a caloric deficit.
Test E or C
Tren E
HGH
Mast/EQ/Primo ( only looking to add one of these) still using longer esters at this point.

6 weeks out add Winstrol

4 weeks out - time to change it up and start running shorter esters
Test P
Tren A
Mast P
HGH
T3

The last 10 days of your prep are, in my opinion, the most critical. It is make it or break it time.
At this point you are dropping all injections and clen. You can continue to run your orals.

Start tapering your calories. About 10 calories/lbs per day. There isn’t any sense in dropping much further because at this point you are not going to lose any more fat. Even here, you may start burning some muscle for energy. The bulk of your calories here are going to need to come from proteins (not shakes) 1.5gm/lb, that’s going to be about 2/3’s of your total intake for the day. Stick to the proteins that you have been running, don’t try to change thing this late in the game. Change your carbs up and began reducing them. By day 5 or 4 you can drop them altogether since they retain fluids. Cut fats.

If you have the proper guidance and or experience, you can incorporate diuretics into the fold around 3 days out as well. Always look for potassium sparing diuretics and stay away from Lasix. ie.. Dyazide and Aldactone

Days 10 – 3 -SALT,SALT,SALT. Salt your food, and even consider a little salt in your water. This will promote the body to excrete salt and water follows salt. After day 3 drop the salt altogether. This means absolutely no shake, liquid egg whites, hot sauces and so forth.

Don’t change up your workouts but now is not the time to try and hit any PR’s either. The last thing you want now is an injury.

10 days out you want to also, you will want to increase your fluid intake to about ½ gallon more than you would usually take in. Always measure you water, don’t guess. Day 4 I cut my water intake to a quart or about 1 liter, 3 half of that. By day 2 I usually only do a swish and spit to reduce my fluids and continue this until after the competition. I have seen may guys rehydrate right after weighing in and then they lose a lot of their definition.

Make sure to get plenty of rest this is crucial at anytime but being at a major caloric deficit and dehydrating will take its toll. Even some cat naps where you can, will be beneficial.
This will be a great cycle I saw you are close to super shredded now

I compete too on and off these days

the log is perfect

The diet is on track and workouts are going good. Hitting cardio twice a day for 30-45 minutes and doing some lifting Monday/Wednesday/Friday. I have seen a noticeable reduction in energy levels with the reduced calories and lack of testosterone.

I am still currently salting my meals even if it is just salad with turkey/chicken or fish. I will be dropping all carbs tomorrow and continue using salt for an additional 2 days at which time I will be reducing water intake to 1 liter tomorrow and the next day to half a liter.