Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids PREACH TO ME

anabolic steroids questions, answers, articles and profiles

David P

I'm Sure this will be my demise. therefor I am prepared for the worst. at the same time, I believe this may be the step a lot of people just don't take to gain the knowledge from others they would otherwise benefit from, so here goes. this is a simple spreadsheet of what I BELEIVE Is an ok first cycle. again, this is all pure speculation as I am still learning every night with 6 hours min of reading forums and results from chemicals and safety precautions such as pct and on cycle therapy, "wet compounds" to "dry Compounds" stacks, cycles and so forth. I realize these doses may be high for someone my age but again I've done a lot of reading and you cannot half ass this stuff what's soever and with being said im prepared to do it right wether i get sides or not if there to much i will stop but again i am no baby, I am looking for people to theoretically rip my mind apart and show me the things I'm being blind too. This decision has been made 100%, the question is how safe I can be and how much I can learn to help aid in my first cycle sides or not. I'm 25 years old I'm currently 166lbs/5'10 and in moderate shape my goal currently is strictly getting big, and noticeably big. i have what i would say is an amazing workout ethic and push the heavy weights to failure every session. i also consume 4,600 calories a day upon a healthy approach. Aswell as a gram per pound of body weight with protein. I'm hoping my stupidity will give the vets around here something to do in a healthy manner and possibly tell me how dumb all this is. thank you all.
HUGE P.S WILL NOT BE STARTING ANY CYCLE FOR MINIMUN 6 MONTHS FROM TODAY DUE TO PERSONALY THINGS AND WANT SOME NATURAL GAINS AS WELL AS PERFECTING DIET BEFORE CYCLE

Attachments

• cycle.txt
    747 bytes · Views: 43
I'm Sure this will be my demise. therefor I am prepared for the worst. at the same time, I believe this may be the step a lot of people just don't take to gain the knowledge from others they would otherwise benefit from, so here goes. this is a simple spreadsheet of what I BELEIVE Is an ok first cycle. again, this is all pure speculation as I am still learning every night with 6 hours min of reading forums and results from chemicals and safety precautions such as pct and on cycle therapy, "wet compounds" to "dry Compounds" stacks, cycles and so forth. I realize these doses may be high for someone my age but again I've done a lot of reading and you cannot half ass this stuff what's soever and with being said im prepared to do it right wether i get sides or not if there to much i will stop but again i am no baby, I am looking for people to theoretically rip my mind apart and show me the things I'm being blind too. This decision has been made 100%, the question is how safe I can be and how much I can learn to help aid in my first cycle sides or not. I'm 25 years old I'm currently 166lbs/5'10 and in moderate shape my goal currently is strictly getting big, and noticeably big. i have what i would say is an amazing workout ethic and push the heavy weights to failure every session. i also consume 4,600 calories a day upon a healthy approach. Aswell as a gram per pound of body weight with protein. I'm hoping my stupidity will give the vets around here something to do in a healthy manner and possibly tell me how dumb all this is. thank you all.
HUGE P.S WILL NOT BE STARTING ANY CYCLE FOR MINIMUN 6 MONTHS FROM TODAY DUE TO PERSONALY THINGS AND WANT SOME NATURAL GAINS AS WELL AS PERFECTING DIET BEFORE CYCLE
@David P first welcome to the anabolex.com family happy to see you share here

now no one will attack you or talk smack to you, we are all here to help you and guide you

and yes seems you're trying to get ready for cycle but before we start first we dont open text files please paste from text file to here
second if you want our help REAL help not just blind guessing, we need to know more about you, you need to start a NEW thread on this forum with your Log Journal Diary that has your training diet sleep supplements pics and more and we will guide and pre your cycle from there

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Lifestyle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

n2guard (tudca) on cycle AND pct if you can
nolva dose is too high.
and you need a strong t booster with it always

on cycle dbol and test is fine if you want to bloat up. but where is your AI? also keep the test dose at 300 from the start. 200mgs and then raising it you are getting too cute

yes make sure you put up a log Journal this way we can get your back
we will advise you and help you on every different change that you make

it's very important to get a log Journal up and going
check out the other ones that are on here in the progress people have been making it's amazing

please make things simpler
you are making things too complicated
We need to see your pictures first and foremost to see what kind of physique you have

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

let's work on one thing at a time
first off we need to see your diet and your training to see what we can work on with that and then we can go from there

a log journal would go a long way to making sure you get great results
this way we can see your pictures and track your progress along

you want to use steroids which is fine everybody wants to use steroids
and you're reading about them and you're doing your research which is great
but without your diet and your training information we're merely guessing as to what would be the best thing to do

start with your pictures first you seem very skinny for your height I'm a very short guy and I weigh more than you
we need to see your log start there and then we'll go from there

you want to use steroids which is fine everybody wants to use steroids
and you're reading about them and you're doing your research which is great
but without your diet and your training information we're merely guessing as to what would be the best thing to do
You are 100% right. I will be posting diet and natural current logs within 24 hours thank you for the help. I will post current physique pictures aswell

please make things simpler
you are making things too complicated
We need to see your pictures first and foremost to see what kind of physique you have
Understood will do ! I tend to overthink things but I will simplify the posts in the future

n2guard (tudca) on cycle AND pct if you can
nolva dose is too high.
and you need a strong t booster with it always

on cycle dbol and test is fine if you want to bloat up. but where is your AI? also keep the test dose at 300 from the start. 200mgs and then raising it you are getting too cute
Understood this is great info from first hand experience and exactly what I need to hear! I will look into these dosages and tweak the plan for the new post, again this is a speculation cycle that I made after few weeks of reading it, in no shape is it acceptable or the set cycle, in fact I posted it hoping you guys can critique it and tell me where I went wrong and first off my diet and current routine is the most important so that is what I will be focusing on and posting logs of today or Tomorow, thank you guys for the effort and advice

Top Bottom