Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids PREACH TO ME

anabolic steroids questions, answers, articles and profiles
@David P first welcome to the anabolex.com family happy to see you share here

now no one will attack you or talk smack to you, we are all here to help you and guide you

and yes seems you're trying to get ready for cycle but before we start first we dont open text files please paste from text file to here
second if you want our help REAL help not just blind guessing, we need to know more about you, you need to start a NEW thread on this forum with your Log Journal Diary that has your training diet sleep supplements pics and more and we will guide and pre your cycle from there

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Lifestyle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
thank you for all of this and I will be doing a log according to your reply, i will have a new pre cycle prep post coming with natural pictures and gains while prepping Aswell as diet, sleep, training, weights and natural physique picture (even though there embarrassing) leading up to the cycle (wich probably will change by that time, then i will continue the log during cycle. thank you agian!

Noone should be attacking you whatsoever.. ill just say good luck and i wish you nothing but the best.. i never advise steroid use at only 25 years old , but i also dont have the time to argue etc.. so good luck to you!

Steve is right......just go with 300mg test from the start. When you start with one dose and then change it, you can send hormones on a roller coaster and increase the likelihood of side effects. Esters taper the compound on their own.

Steve is right......just go with 300mg test from the start. When you start with one dose and then change it, you can send hormones on a roller coaster and increase the likelihood of side effects. Esters taper the compound on their own.
Thank you for this and same goes to Steve for the prudent information

Top Bottom