Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primbolan vs. EQ?

beardar

what is the difference between using primobolan and EQ equipoise?
Let’s say i was to run 500 mg of each along with a little bit of testosterone on a 12-week cycle
do you think that one would provide more muscle mass and one would provide more fat loss? Or do you think they both would give you similar results were you wouldn't be able to tell much difference. I'm also 45 years old so not sure which one would be better for someone my age

Let’s say i was to run 500 mg of each along with a little bit of testosterone on a 12-week cycle
do you think that one would provide more muscle mass and one would provide more fat loss? Or do you think they both would give you similar results were you wouldn't be able to tell much difference. I'm also 45 years old so not sure which one would be better for someone my age
Primobolan and equipoise are different animals.

Primobolan is more for cutting while EQ is more for recomp and cardio endurance.

You can cycle them together with tesstosterone for sure. the cycle would look like this
week 1-12
500mgs testosterone enanthate
300mgs primobolan
400mgs equipoise

We have articles which describe their use and effects

Equipoise profile

EQ and Trenbolone

Primobolan

I wouldn't really look at it that way. Steroids do not provide fat loss either. They help build muscle. If you want to lose fat you need to adjust diet. Between those 2 I would chose primo every time. I do not like EQ. I would rather even use deca over EQ as a mild anabolic.

Top Bottom