Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primobolan solo cycle

herleso

here is my next cycle
gonna do primobolan by itself. It is enanthate so I was gonna inject 250mgs 2x per week so 500mgs total
how long do I need to run it to be most effective
I’m 32 years old
5’8’’
174 pounds
14% body fat

here is my next cycle
gonna do primobolan by itself. It is enanthate so I was gonna inject 250mgs 2x per week so 500mgs total
I’m 32 years old
5’8’’
174 pounds
14% body fat
500mgs primobolan not bad but wont get high results

500mgs primobolan with an oral like anavar or winstrol thats a different story

primobolan usually stacked with winstrol to cut but watch your hair

I would not run primo without test... i would not advise this kind of cycle... just run a low dose of test with primo... 300-350 mg of test and 500-600 mg of primo

here is my next cycle
I’m 32 years old
5’8’’
174 pounds
14% body fat
Check out our AAS articles for cycle info

Better option would be this cycle: PRIMO-500mgs, weekly; ANAVAR-50mgs, daily, plus N2Guard for organ support, very important to your health

here is my next cycle
I’m 32 years old
5’8’’
174 pounds
14% body fat
with primo you can run it solo, but the way it is structured a little androgenic kick would help a lot.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Primobolan Acetate Steroids and SARMS 20
Y pushing some primobolan Steroids and SARMS 26
Q Primobolan + masteron + testosterone next cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
Noah Wixx Approved Log 2024 Para Pharma Testosterone Primobolan Equipoise Tbol Contest Prep Log Steroids and SARMS 283
H Primobolan cycle is expensive! Steroids and SARMS 19
Simon Approved Log Simon Anavar Testosterone Equipoise Primobolan Log Steroids and SARMS 1
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Primobolan and Winstrol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Napsgear Product of the Week: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 15
R Effect on primobolan and test on bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 18
E Primobolan cycle thoughts and musings Steroids and SARMS 18
K Which is the Best Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate)? Steroids and SARMS 20
N Primobolan first time Steroids and SARMS 20
K Primobolan is my new cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear Product of the Week: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Video Primobolan vs. Masteron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
C Primobolan cycle tips Steroids and SARMS 21
Richardbrown Napsgear: Cut Like Arnold: Dragon Pharma Primobolan 200 Now 50% Off! Steroids and SARMS 12
musclemuscle0909 Dosage for Test-E/Primobolan/Anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 3
Richardbrown Napsgear: Product of the Week Winner: GP Prima 100 (Primobolan) Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video Is Primobolan worth it? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week Winner: Primobolan 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
H Stacking primobolan properly Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Masteron and Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video How to use and dose Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Primobolan vs. Equipoise: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video How to stack Testosterone, Primobolan and Anavar: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Primobolan Facts Explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
P Napsgear primobolan and tbol Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 441 Stacking Primobolan with Trenbolone and Steroid confidence. Steroids and SARMS 15
L primobolan high dose! Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #421 Turinabol only cycles and taking Primobolan with Dianabol. Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Balkan Primobolan at Domestic Supply! Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Why Dylan Gemelli Loves Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #374 Steroids for new users:Anavar,Primobolan Depot,Equipoise, Testosterone Steroids and SARMS 7
L First primobolan cycle questions Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #368-Winstrol, Masteron, Primobolan, Anavar, side effects Steroids and SARMS 6
dylangemelli How to stack testosterone, deca and primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
D testosterone vs primobolan side effects Steroids and SARMS 8
G Winstrol vs. Primobolan for females Steroids and SARMS 8
G low dose primobolan cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
R using primobolan and anavar females stack Steroids and SARMS 9
B smelling weird on primobolan? Steroids and SARMS 9
H primobolan injections VERY painful Steroids and SARMS 8
C primobolan and anavar to lean out Steroids and SARMS 7
D Low dose primobolan cycle Steroids and SARMS 7
dylangemelli Stacking Testosterone, Deca Durabolin and Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10
M testing primobolan before using Steroids and SARMS 10
K oral primobolan vs ostarine (mk) Steroids and SARMS 8
B why so little primobolan talk? Steroids and SARMS 3
R primobolan dose for cutting cycle Steroids and SARMS 2