Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Problem with quad shot

Hey guys, maybe someone can shed some light for me here… I’m not new to doing self injections by any means. I got some deca and megatest 500 from Odin anabolic and here is what has occurred. I injected the deca twice in a week along with the test cyp I have been on for some time. In both shoulders the injection site turned red and itches like crazy for a couple weeks. The megatest 500, also from Odin, I shot 1/2 ml into my left quad on Tuesday this week. My shoulders have cleared up fine at this point but my quad is killing me fellas. It is swollen and painful as hell! Worse injection pain I have ever had in my life! There’s no redness and no itching… just swelling and pain like I’ve been hit with a Louisville slugger. I am always super diligent and careful with doing clean injections and this has me scratching my head folks.

Hey guys, maybe someone can shed some light for me here… I’m not new to doing self injections by any means. I got some deca and megatest 500 from Odin anabolic and here is what has occurred. I injected the deca twice in a week along with the test cyp I have been on for some time. In both shoulders the injection site turned red and itches like crazy for a couple weeks. The megatest 500, also from Odin, I shot 1/2 ml into my left quad on Tuesday this week. My shoulders have cleared up fine at this point but my quad is killing me fellas. It is swollen and painful as hell! Worse injection pain I have ever had in my life! There’s no redness and no itching… just swelling and pain like I’ve been hit with a Louisville slugger. I am always super diligent and careful with doing clean injections and this has me scratching my head folks.
Don't inject into quads, it's too painful.

I never do it.

Inject into glutes and shoulders and massage well. Heat oil before you inject.

Right on, much appreciated. What do you guys make of the redness and itching with the deca in the shoulders??? Is it possible the deca I got was dirty or is it more likely that my body didn’t like the oil used in the deca?

thanks again guys for all the quick replies.

I stopped injecting my quads after a few times I had horrible pain.
Now I only inject glutes, shoulders and arms.

ive honestly been posting about quad shots since 2015... there is VERY little room for error there... i know its a huge muscle and so one would think it would be ideal but i literally have not gone near my quads in that long... i would rather pin my calves than my quads... i would go to ventrogluteal and try that as an option

You can bet with certainty that I'll never make this mistake again! 😆😆😆😆
I'm just glad there's no fever going on with all the pain and swelling. Could have been worse... Lesson learned! Thanks for all the replies fellas. I injected the megatest again yesterday, but I made sure to heat up the vial first and shot this round in the glute. Soreness this time is typical and not a bother at all, thanks for the suggestion on that one Quadzilla;)