Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pureanabolics.bz question about reputation!

Chronicle

So i'm really confused.. i'm new to all this. A friend of mine has been purchasing from pureanabolics.bz for a long time, and swears by them. On eroids, they're actually ranked #4 sitewide, and have great reviews from people, but everything ive found on THIS site, says their scammers, fake, etc...

can someone please explain to me the dramatic difference between 2 reputable review sites? why eroids has them as one of their top sources, yet people here all call it fake/scam???

Thanks for showing me this site. Ive been on the other site for years, just signed up here after seeing your post...
PA used to be No excuses. Theyve been on ER for about 5 years. They're my go to source. They've been top source for a long time. Think about it... They're such a good source that scammers have taken the time to creat fake websites and steal their biz. Tarnishing their reputation in the process. A scammer wouldn't create a fake website imitating a bad source. Only a great source. Any bad reviews are most likely from fake accounts or people being paid by their competitors. It's probably one or some of the sources ranked lower than them trying to steal their business/ranking. That's my 2cents. As far as price and quality goes, PA is top IMHO. I've lived in Thailand and have run pretty much everything pharma grade or top UGL. I've run pretty much everything from PA except their EQ, tren e, and some of their AIs, ancillaries and generic hgh. I prefer PA over pharma grade or other labs bc price is the best and quality is just as good as anything I've ever run.

Nothing is certain in a black market but as long as you're ordering from their website and not the fake ones, you're chance of getting good service and products are highly likely. Now and again sources disappear for whatever reason. PA have 5 years of good business.

Thanks for showing me this site. Ive been on the other site for years, just signed up here after seeing your post...
PA used to be No excuses. Theyve been on ER for about 5 years. They're my go to source. They've been top source for a long time. Think about it... They're such a good source that scammers have taken the time to creat fake websites and steal their biz. Tarnishing their reputation in the process. A scammer wouldn't create a fake website imitating a bad source. Only a great source. Any bad reviews are most likely from fake accounts or people being paid by their competitors. It's probably one or some of the sources ranked lower than them trying to steal their business/ranking. That's my 2cents. As far as price and quality goes, PA is top IMHO. I've lived in Thailand and have run pretty much everything pharma grade or top UGL. I've run pretty much everything from PA except their EQ, tren e, and some of their AIs, ancillaries and generic hgh. I prefer PA over pharma grade or other labs bc price is the best and quality is just as good as anything I've ever run.

Nothing is certain in a black market but as long as you're ordering from their website and not the fake ones, you're chance of getting good service and products are highly likely. Now and again sources disappear for whatever reason. PA have 5 years of good business.
glad you were able to find another source of information! ya it just seems crazy to me that even mods here are saying that site is a scam, that they scam large purchases, they sell fake gear, etc... not just users, but straight up MODS here. But then on another REPUTABLE site, theyre ranked number 1. i guess i'll just have to see for myself, thank you so much for your opinion, i really appreciate the time you took to write it out. can't wait to try it out, fingers crossed.

p.s. i can clearly see some of the confusion happens from people ordering from OTHER websites that ARENT them. like the .to and .com etc...

Yeah I hadn't been working out for a year or so, missed all of 2023. Got back on recently and noticed that PA had posted about a bunch of fake sites scamming people using their name. It looks like the scammers got a bunch of people in 2023, I notice a lot of the posts to be from that time period. I'm not sure when they changed their name from no excuses to PA but I'm guessing maybe that had something to do with it? Idk but... These are always a gamble. It's not Amazon lol. Ya never know. They've got a low minimum. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Unless I hear otherwise, they're my go to for pretty much everything. I wish they carried MT2 and some other stuff otherwise I wouldn't have to order from any other sources.

With the mods posting negative things about them... We gotta consider, these sites are basically competing also. The top sites and top sources/labs are all gonna have propaganda wars from time to time because it helps there bottom line.

So i'm really confused.. i'm new to all this. A friend of mine has been purchasing from pureanabolics.bz for a long time, and swears by them. On eroids, they're actually ranked #4 sitewide, and have great reviews from people, but everything ive found on THIS site, says their scammers, fake, etc...

can someone please explain to me the dramatic difference between 2 reputable review sites? why eroids has them as one of their top sources, yet people here all call it fake/scam???
pureanabolics.bz and pureanabolics.biz both suck scammers

we do something on evo that 'other sites' do not do though

we actually Anonymously send out the products to be tested in actual labs.

those sites just go by bro science "oh i gained 10 pounds on the cycle so the gear is good" or "i bought so and so kit online from so and so former bodybuilder cause i like is video's so much and got it tested" those aren't scientific testing. just cause someone gains size doesn't make gear legit. and just because some lab kit you bought online from a scamming youtuber says the gear is good doesn't mean it is. those kits are extremely innacurate.

reputation is everything
always use ugfreak.to who are legit

pureanabolics.bz and pureanabolics.biz both suck

Bottom line... Pureanabolics.... If their gear/service was shit... You wouldn't have a bunch of scammers copying their name. People counterfeit quality products. That's why you see counterfeit Gucci/LV. Nobody is counterfeiting old navy or Russel athletic.

They provide great service/product otherwise why would people wanna use their name?

Think about it.

This site is garbage.