Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved PuritySourceLabs.ru

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
First and foremost how are you brother?
Please don't mind our delay, it was holiday weekend for us guys..
With your order, just hang tight, you should be getting an update relatively soon.
Keep in mind that you can expect tracking within the time frame that you mentioned, however we do mention that we reserve the right to ship the order 6 days after payment has been confirmed. This does not mean it will happen all the time, but if in the event that it does there's a reason why. We do things for safety and security.
But hang tight brother, if you placed your order it is simply going through the process that it needs with all different parties and multiple channels..

Sweet, thanks fellas. I'm sure it'll come through soon. I just try to follow my shipments closely to make sure I get my mail as quickly as possible. My driveway is the school bus stop for our private road. Had issues last summer with neighborhood kids opening my mailbox and it getting blown all over my yard or even into my lake once by the wind so we are extra vigilant now. I appreciate everyone's input and guidance!

Sweet, thanks fellas. I'm sure it'll come through soon. I just try to follow my shipments closely to make sure I get my mail as quickly as possible. My driveway is the school bus stop for our private road. Had issues last summer with neighborhood kids opening my mailbox and it getting blown all over my yard or even into my lake once by the wind so we are extra vigilant now. I appreciate everyone's input and guidance!
@DMFE No worries you will get your gear soon PSL is solid.
when we going to see you POST a log?

Top Bottom