Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved PuritySourceLabs.ru

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
I dont know at all what you are talking about (by the way great first post), but the PSL site is up and fully functional.
That's weird, all morning I would get forwarded to this website. I guess they fixed it or my IP got messed with. All is well then... As you were! lol!
1663518051556.png

Placed an order on their site and confirmed the order. How long does it take for them to normally reply?? Seems like it’s taking a bit

Placed an order on their site and confirmed the order. How long does it take for them to normally reply?? Seems like it’s taking a bit
(EVERYTHING WAS FAST, SWIFT AND ON POINT FROM PSL'S PROCESS)
Customer asked about updates 3 hours after order was placed failing to read the declaimer, terms and conditions upon checkout..

Order in progressPSL PSL12/07/2022 08:18:55
Payment details receivedPSL PSL12/06/2022 08:21:04
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT12/05/2022 14:38:34

Customer has confirmed payment a day later after order
First parcel was post to the client
2022-12-06 22:12
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item

(EVERYTHING WAS FAST, SWIFT AND ON POINT FROM PSL'S PROCESS)
Customer asked about updates 3 hours after order was placed failing to read the declaimer, terms and conditions upon checkout..

Order in progressPSL PSL12/07/2022 08:18:55
Payment details receivedPSL PSL12/06/2022 08:21:04
PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT12/05/2022 14:38:34

Customer has confirmed payment a day later after order
First parcel was post to the client
2022-12-06 22:12
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
@Vision you are always on top of the orders, very good details

Hello everyone, For those that may not know me my name is Matt and I am a rep for Purity Source Labs. I wanted to take this opportunity to say that if anyone ever needs anything please feel free to send me a message. These will be delivered to my email inbox and I will get back to you in a timely manner.

Regards,
Matt
Team PSL/EP

We here at PSL are here to help you reach your goals :) Please feel free to reach out to my self or any of our great staff if you have any questions.

There is no better time than the present to give PSL a shot. Let myself or any of our other Reps know if we can be of any help to you :)

We have what you need and we can justify the affordability PURITYSOURCELABS.ru

And........You guessed it, another one...
lZ38xjF.gif

Yup, like promised, in a different way, in an EXTRA WAY...
We'll continuously deliver more SALES till the year ends for us "Dec 1st" when we take holiday recess (winter break)

🎃PSL has YOUR AAS needs are right here and ready for your convenience, fast and affordable.. 🎃

When you're seeking a premium brand that is superior in quality - when you're seeking gains & growth proliferation,
we know how it can be confusing in this market with making a confident decision, the right decision..

Do you want the best value along with convenience? I know you do, we know you do, that's why we've made
these PRODUCTS on SALE and VERY affordable for just a few pumpkins 🎃 for your needs..
PURITYSOURCELABS.ru

HathHQS.png

Here is where PURITYSOURCELABS.ru has the ability to justify "affordability" and "quality" while using both terms that come from opposite ends of the spectrum, yet united into one statement.
A quality company is confident and consistent, most of all original and not a copy..... Generic contenders COPY us and our playbook - YOU KNOW YOU'RE A BOSS WHEN OTHERS MIMIC AND TRY TO BE A CORBON COPY.. Now that speaks volumes a very powerful mission statement indeed!!

PURITYSOURCELABS.ru

PURITYSOURCELABS.ru

PURITYSOURCELABS.ru

PURITYSOURCELABS.ru

I was wondering how I might be able to reach a customer service rep with PSL? I tried sending a message on the site and to @Vision on here Friday but haven't received a response yet. That may be my fault, as I may be doing something wrong in the way I'm trying to contact them. Still learning how to use the PSL site and this site so it's definitely very possible. I just placed my first order with PSL on 3/27 around noon, and expedited my btc payment and it shows order in progress but still no tracking number for domestic shipment yet. Didn't know if that was normal or if maybe someone forgot to scan my package or something. Their delivery policy states that the tracking number for domestic should be available in 36-72 hours but "very early" if I'm reading it correctly. Just didn't know if anyone on here is a rep with the ability to check on this for me or could direct me to someone who can. Thanks fellas! Have a great day!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331_093832.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_093832.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240331_094056.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_094056.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 16
I was wondering how I might be able to reach a customer service rep with PSL? I tried sending a message on the site and to @Vision on here Friday but haven't received a response yet. That may be my fault, as I may be doing something wrong in the way I'm trying to contact them. Still learning how to use the PSL site and this site so it's definitely very possible. I just placed my first order with PSL on 3/27 around noon, and expedited my btc payment and it shows order in progress but still no tracking number for domestic shipment yet. Didn't know if that was normal or if maybe someone forgot to scan my package or something. Their delivery policy states that the tracking number for domestic should be available in 36-72 hours but "very early" if I'm reading it correctly. Just didn't know if anyone on here is a rep with the ability to check on this for me or could direct me to someone who can. Thanks fellas! Have a great day!
@DMFE you have nothing to worry about, it's Easter so I think maybe they have a few days off
@Vision and @PSL are here and they are high quality on service, just give it a day or so
did you PM them too?

Top Bottom