Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Qingdao sigmal chemical ghosted me

Atobias

I used [email protected] for the first time. I instantly had a bad feeling after I put in the order but thought I'm only risking $400 so let me give it a shot. I sent them the money via cryptocurrency Exchange. After the money went out they ghosted me. and when I try to email them they ignore my emails

I stand by domestic supply all the way... You will not find anyone with such a longstanding reputation and that carries so many top brands.. You absolutely want and need to make the switch to domestic supply!

Sir, Domestic Supply is the best source you will find. They have the respect and trust of our community with good reason. Make the switch to Domestic Supply

I used [email protected] for the first time. I instantly had a bad feeling after I put in the order but thought I'm only risking $400 so let me give it a shot. I sent them the money via cryptocurrency Exchange. After the money went out they ghosted me. and when I try to email them they ignore my emails
They are scammers for sure, qingdao.

Too bad so many scammers around these days.

As you said... so forget it. Move on.

Use PSL and NapsGear instead

only use our forum approved sponsored sources, like n2bm, sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!