Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

(Re) Introduce Myself!

weizy

Hello everyone,

Just registered, been out of the loop for a few years now but happy to rejoin the ranks.

I have been a member on the elitefitness forums since 2009 (username: weizy) but tend to observe more than post.

6'1
208.7 lbs. (After sunday dinner)

2 previous cycles, 2 years apart and about 3 years since the last. Researching and prepping for the next few months in order to start my 3rd.

Look forward to reading everyone's experience as of late and hope to gain some valuable input in making some good progress with this cycle.

Regards from Canada,
Weizy

Not currently on, researching for about 2-3 months from now.

First 2 cycles were:

1st:
Week 1-10 - Test E 600 mg / week
Week 1-4 - Dieselbolan 2 caps/day (D-bol? clone of sorts)

2nd:
Week 1-4 - Beastdrol v2 2 caps/day (Superdrol? clone of sorts from the time)
Week 1-2 - Test P 100mg / week
Week 1-12 - Test E 600mg / week (750mg week 9/10)

4 weeks of PCT for each give or take, letro for on-cycle support as needed. I have yet to utilize HCG but that will change this time around.

Edit: No more orals either!

I was just curious what cycles so I could get and idea, yeah plenty of great guys and information on ABX, lots of great sources on here as well, psl domestic supply etc

Hello everyone,

Just registered, been out of the loop for a few years now but happy to rejoin the ranks.

I have been a member on the elitefitness forums since 2009 (username: weizy) but tend to observe more than post.

6'1
208.7 lbs. (After sunday dinner)

2 previous cycles, 2 years apart and about 3 years since the last. Researching and prepping for the next few months in order to start my 3rd.

Look forward to reading everyone's experience as of late and hope to gain some valuable input in making some good progress with this cycle.

Regards from Canada,
Weizy

Hey Weizy, welcome back to the crew. Great to have you.