Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Repeated blood in syringe

RichVerner

V.I.P.
Silver
Hello guys I got another question, hopefully someone will have an answer for me, it would be much appreciated. I know your supposed to switch injection sites, but I've had horrible experiences with them all except upper glutes. So I switch back and forth every week each ass cheek. I've been doing this for a year. I've NEVER had blood in the syringe until a few weeks ago. Now....it's every week and I gotta move injection sites to a different part of my upper ass. Why all the sudden after a year is this happening? Thanks so much!! Cuz I feel it prob dangerous to inject into a blood vessel or vein or whatever is causing blood to shoot into the plunger. Thanks!!! 8)

you are injecting into built up scar tissue is why

you need to leave the glutes alone for the next couple months, pin somewhere else

Hello guys I got another question, hopefully someone will have an answer for me, it would be much appreciated. I know your supposed to switch injection sites, but I've had horrible experiences with them all except upper glutes. So I switch back and forth every week each ass cheek. I've been doing this for a year. I've NEVER had blood in the syringe until a few weeks ago. Now....it's every week and I gotta move injection sites to a different part of my upper ass. Why all the sudden after a year is this happening? Thanks so much!! Cuz I feel it prob dangerous to inject into a blood vessel or vein or whatever is causing blood to shoot into the plunger. Thanks!!! 8)
If you have blood in the syringe, you built up scar tissue, it happens. It's not dangerous.

You should add your shoulders to injection rotation.
And start taking hot showers and hard massaging the injection site on glutes, use a metal massage tool to deep tissue massage the site to break up the scar tissue.

you injecting RIGHT into the scar tissue man

Quadsweep