Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saiyan/robolics sourcing

DomuniK

Can anyone help me get in touch with a rep named saiyan from robolics gear? I made an order through him two weeks ago because he said that robolics was back in business and my emails keep getting sent back to me like he deleted his email or something. Or do you think this is a scam, anyone know?

a lot of people are posting about former sources who they are sending money to but it seems like these are just scammers pretending to be those sources.

Can anyone help me get in touch with a rep named saiyan from robolics gear? I made an order through him two weeks ago because he said that robolics was back in business and my emails keep getting sent back to me like he deleted his email or something. Or do you think this is a scam, anyone know?
bro heard robo caught in car with boy and dad at same time. went to jail, don't use them

we have no clue how to get a hold of them dude, at least noone i know does.. stick to trusted sources... domestic-supply.com and you wont have this issue

They are not a source here so no one is likely going to be able to get you a contact. Next time stick to approved sources here like Domestic-Supply