Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

[email protected] isn’t friendly

Brael31

Newbie
Look I understand we all have bad days and what not but you should always treat your customers the best. I own a business myself and no matter what kind of day I'm having I always make sure to take care of my customers. Using xuanmingchem and talking to their service people they seem to act like I'm the one bothering them. I'm not going to use them for this reason
 
I feel your pain. Nothing hurts more than a customer being desperate for service and a company being desperately inept.
 
I would strongly encourage you to stick with Domestic Supply. They are well known as being top of the line and a go to source for so many respected people in this industry! I stand by Domestic Supply quality all the way!
 
you will be scammed
 
Domestic Supply is the favorite source of so many! There are countless reviews and feedback threads for well over a decade that show just how well respected they are! I would highly suggest using Domestic Supply!
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S [email protected] reddit review Underground 20
L [email protected] gear is poor Underground 19
E don’t use [email protected] Underground 21
Jayne Scott Approved 🔥 SALES PROMO - 48% OFF ON TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTS COURTESY UPSTEROID Underground 0
N napsgear.org fake polling on sales Underground 12
V steroidify sales are bogus Underground 11
W yourmuscleshop.to sales are bogus? Underground 10
Vision Steroids Something "really interesting" is coming soon PSL reopens, with the bonus of some crazy NONE stop SALES!!! Underground 14
Q [email protected] stole $800 Underground 19
D [email protected] garbage gear Underground 12
R [email protected] source fake HGH Underground 12
T Sarms.ForSale has questionable sales and customer service practices, even if their product quality is VERY good. Underground 33
H golden labs sales Underground 8
G domestic-supply.com Not as fast as they used to be Underground 3
L musclerapid.com not happy with the products :( Underground 9
R massivepumps.com stole money from me. Underground 7
S alphanorthlabs.com tren put me down Underground 8
S neomeds.com has done me dirty Underground 9
R body-anabolics.com nasty side effects Underground 8
G asteroidbiotech.com losing my mind on their gear Underground 8
T deuschem.com a bunch of douches Underground 7
G sted-bay.com no customer service at all Underground 8
G hormonesource.com primobolan cheap and fake Underground 7
R pharmabeast.com fake primobolan Underground 9
M Body-Anabolics.com fake dbol Underground 8
B sted-bay.com has lousy gear Underground 8
G superbolix.com 10 weeks of nothing Underground 7
M sted-bay.com poor experience with testosterone Underground 8
R pro-supps.com straight up trash Underground 8
O pharmabeast.com is a nasty source Underground 8
M performanceanabolics.com does not sell legit steroids Underground 9
C stupid decision to use sted-bay.com Underground 8
C sted-bay.com questionable testosterone Underground 10
P pro-supps.com pulled a scam on me Underground 9
G usroids.com F rate source Underground 8
D deuschem.com fake test E Underground 8
P Lifetimesteroids.com scam Underground 9
H hormonesource.com scammed me? Underground 9
E austarlabs.com is nonsense Underground 7
R asteroidbiotech.com still waiting for their answer Underground 7
R deuschem.com lost $2500 :( Underground 2
N pro-supps.com sells vitamins as gear Underground 8
G hormonesource.com stiffed me on my order Underground 10
W superbolix.com cheated me out of 2K Underground 8
W austarlabs.com you are a joke! Underground 7
O pro-supps.com fake hgh proof Underground 8
B uphstore.com prices and quality are poor Underground 8
A superbolix.com strained organs Underground 9
D sted-bay.com doesn’t ship on time Underground 8
A bolderonline.com fake testosterone again Underground 9

Similar threads

Top Bottom