Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms.ForSale has questionable sales and customer service practices, even if their product quality is VERY good.

TLDR:
  • If you can, use a fake name when ordering on Sarms.Forsale. They need to remove PII from the notifications.
  • I AM NOT KNOCKING THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT! Several friends swear by it.
  • I am trying to bring questionable sales practices to light so they can resolve them and protect buyers.
  • I am humbly apologizing to Dylan & S4S and requesting that they take the Personally Identifiable Information off the Wiser notifications, and treat customers a little better.
  • Why would anyone want to announce to the whole world that they're running SARM stacks? I want to be discreet.

Me and my buddies planned to do a cycle of SARMS off Sarms.ForSale, but we ran into a problem.

I did the test order. Honestly, I'm not trying to knock Dylan here, and I've always appreciated his help and knowledge on these forums. He's done a great job at educating us, especially me. Please don't take this post as a diss on Dylan. I got a lot of respect for him. I've been watching his videos over the years before I finally got the nerve to try this stuff. He even got me a coupon despite the difficulties. Thanks, man.

But, I feel this needs to be said.

When I ordered from Sarms4Sale, my friends sent me a screenshot of my name and part of my last name, city, and country, along with the items I purchased. The site itself announced this information to the entire world. I showed the site to a friend, and they posted a screenshot of my information on the sale of the items popping up on their Wisernotify notifications. Honestly, this freaked me out and I contacted customer service to ask if they could turn that shit off, at least for me.

The customer service rep was extremely rude. Now, I admit, I shouldn't have said "Turn this shit off," that is definitely not the best way to lead, but I was sincerely worried about my private information showing up on the website via notifications, and was trying to ask her to delete my name from the site's purchase notification list. The customer service rep argued against this being a privacy concern and said if I didn't like it, order somewhere else, do my research, etc. I promptly asked for a refund and to cancel my order, and she said to never order from them again.

Her defense was that it was funny that I was the only one to complain in 18 months. I don't think anyone else noticed this. Honestly, I'm not feeling comfortable with this site, but she did refund me. However, I am effectively banned from purchasing any more products for trying to protect my privacy, which was completely disregarded by their support staff. If you can't respect my privacy, how can I trust that you're respecting my health with these products?

When I brought these issues up on the main forum, Dylan's response was to lock the post so nobody could reply to it. When I reached out to him via DM, he let on with a barrage of blame. Dylan refused to even look at the notifications, or consider my privacy concerns. In fact, what he did was complain that I ruined his relationships with these people, and it's insane, that I've caused him "enough problems today."

Look, this isn't a good look at all. I'm not trying to ruin any relationships or cause any damn trouble. I'm just an average Joe trying to maintain some privacy and start a cycle and get my health under control. I've been a lurker here for years, and used to post here a long time ago before all the off-topic stuff disappeared. I will even verify my old username (and post content) to any admins if they want. Yes, I should've used a fake name, but no delivery service will deliver if the name is different. I've tried that multiple times in the past.

It causes me great concern when my voice is censored and then causes me to doubt the credibility of everything involved here. Out of respect for the privacy of everyone involved (I'd be a hypocrite otherwise, right), I am not currently posting any screenshots of the conversations, or the email chain.

Here's what I'm doing:

I am humbly apologizing to Dylan & S4S for my initial outburst over my PII, and requesting that you take buyers PII off the wiser notifications and treat customers better. That's it! C'mon, bros.

Last edited:
You are straight and honest I believe you bro.

I think s4s should make that pop up with names anonymous.
And I don't agree with your thread being locked.

To be fair I lost my shit too when I saw that, so I’m also apologizing.
Your name is @trenboloney I'm guessing you do trenbolone? man oh man, tren+hgh my favorite stack but I lose my anger easy. :mad::ROFLMAO: after calming down seems like no big deal.

I can vouch for @Sarms4Sale they gave me good gw501516 my cardio thru the roof and I'm a big guy lots of muscle used to have cardio issues.

There was a tremendous amount of misunderstanding on this issue and many things got out of hand quickly. We have handled things on our end in terms of speaking with Ashley about jumping too quickly but she is extremely protective of the company. Per our techs, the pop ups on the site are not there to publicize personal information and more so just to show the popularity of orders being done. This is common on many sites throughout the internet and we have not had one complaint about this since we opened. This is the absolute first time this has occurred. We are sorry for any misunderstandings. Things like this can happen at times and we do apologize for any issues. Our quality and customer service are what makes us at the level we are but everyone has their days but it has all been corrected and discussed internally as well.

I see many things left out... the fact i went out my way to have a special discount code made for you because you couldnt afford everything you wanted to get and so i got that done for you...Especially considering they rarely do any sort of sales and 20% is a very large discount. Anyone reading this, please refrain from asking me for added discounts and putting me in this position please… i also told you last night that i had a funeral to be at this morning for my aunt and it was already very late for me at the time... the thread was locked so i could get things verified this was not fake etc. and i fell asleep before getting any answers i needed... So im at fault there... forgive me for having a ton of stress going on at the moment this happened... i was under a huge amount of stress and was not ready for anything like that and had never seen any sort of complaint like this since they opened... it very much caught me off guard... i was put in the middle of this when i only did a huge personal favor for you... im sorry it didnt work out for you and that was not my intent... i certainly wont do things like that again and def learned a lot here especially when everyone had not heard the entire story of what was going yet reacted a certain way without even speaking with me first on things but ill keep all that in mind in the future and i just hope everyone is happy and everything is resolved... I certainly dont want to see anyone upset on either end... im upset but for far different reasons... hopefully you are happy man and thats really all that matters… for anything i did that you are upset about, i offer an apology…

Last edited:
There was a tremendous amount of misunderstanding on this issue and many things got out of hand quickly. We have handled things on our end in terms of speaking with Ashley about jumping too quickly but she is extremely protective of the company. Per our techs, the pop ups on the site are not there to publicize personal information and more so just to show the popularity of orders being done. This is common on many sites throughout the internet and we have not had one complaint about this since we opened. This is the absolute first time this has occurred. We are sorry for any misunderstandings. Things like this can happen at times and we do apologize for any issues. Our quality and customer service are what makes us at the level we are but everyone has their days but it has all been corrected and discussed internally as well.
Honestly, this response is alarming. Correct me if I’m wrong, but you are justifying the banners containing people’s PII and refusing to deal with this?

Your techs seem to not understand privacy or security concerns surrounding the purchase of these types of products. Why would anyone want to announce it to the whole world? “Someone from California purchased X” would work. But listing their name and city doesn’t.

Honestly, this response is alarming. Correct me if I’m wrong, but you are justifying the banners containing people’s PII and refusing to deal with this?

Your techs seem to not understand privacy or security concerns surrounding the purchase of these types of products. Why would anyone want to announce it to the whole world? “Someone from California purchased X” would work. But listing their name and city doesn’t.
I guess there is a serious amount of lost in translation. We are simply saying we have never had one complaint on the pop ups and that several sites all over the internet do the same type of thing. I guess you would like more than apology. What else can we do to make you happy good sir? Would you like free products? Is that what this is about? Im not sure what else we can do. We issued you an apology publicly and so I dont know what more you would like us to do? It appears you would like us to just not be in business? What can we do to make you happy? You can private message me here if there is more that you need. I guess I should not say much else for my words could be twisted and I for one certainly do not want that

Bro, let me try to make this clear. I do not want free products. I believe in the free market, and I have nothing against you trying to make money. Stop throwing the victim card here and focus on the actual issue at hand: THE PII ON THE NOTIFICATIONS.

What I want is for you to take customer's PII off the wiser notifications when they make a purchase. Social selling is a thing, yes, but when purchasing these kind of products, buyer AND seller discretion is important. Announcing to the world that Joe Smith from Storytown USA just bought RAD-140 is insane. Other customers in the threads have also noticed this and they want it gone.

The reason I think nobody else complained about this is that customers can't see their own notifications. It took several people posting screenshots of my PII appearing on the site for me to realize it.

TLDR: Please get rid of customer PII on the notifications. It's a huge privacy risk.

Bro, let me try to make this clear. I do not want free products. I believe in the free market, and I have nothing against you trying to make money. Stop throwing the victim card here and focus on the actual issue at hand: THE PII ON THE NOTIFICATIONS.

What I want is for you to take customer's PII off the wiser notifications when they make a purchase. Social selling is a thing, yes, but when purchasing these kind of products, buyer AND seller discretion is important. Announcing to the world that Joe Smith from Storytown USA just bought RAD-140 is insane. Other customers in the threads have also noticed this and they want it gone.

The reason I think nobody else complained about this is that customers can't see their own notifications. It took several people posting screenshots of my PII appearing on the site for me to realize it.

TLDR: Please get rid of customer PII on the notifications. It's a huge privacy risk.
Victim card? Im sorry sir, i am not going to get into a verbal over the computer battle with you. That is not how I personally go about things and do things. I do appreciate your feedback, once again Im sorry you had such a bad experience and we will take all of your concerns into all consideration and make some fixes. I am not sure about the certain lingo and abbreviations you use but I will pass all of this along and would like to offer one more apology to you and for causing such deep disturbance to you. Thank you for your feedback and your time, it is much appreciated. Once again, we are sorry you have been caused this kind of disturbance.

@Sarms4Sale Can you please let us know when/if the notifications containing PII are successfully edited to exclude personally identifiable information? I'm not saying get rid of the notifications, but I want the PII gone.

@Sarms4Sale Can you please let us know when/if the notifications containing PII are successfully edited to exclude personally identifiable information? I'm not saying get rid of the notifications, but I want the PII gone.
My tech has said this was fixed last night actually so no names are showed whatsoever

Dylan is a very reasonable guy man, give him a chance to take care of the situation along with the company. when has he,myself, or any of the leaders of the forums not gone out of our way to take care of customers ? it will get taken care of no worries and looks like it was.