sarms risky for job?

Lyndd08

I work a security job for the govt. that they test me on occasion for rec drugs. A co-worker got ratted out a year ago before I got hired and they found steroids in his system so terminated him. I don’t want to take this risk. Are sarms legal or illegal and are they considered like steroids where they fire people over?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i highly doubt they would test you for sarms... thats a very expensive and special test... aside from the ncaa and olympics, i cant ever see them testing for that... they are also not scheduled drugs like steroids so testing you for them would likely never happen...

Mobster

V.I.P.
I work a security job for the govt. that they test me on occasion for rec drugs. A co-worker got ratted out a year ago before I got hired and they found steroids in his system so terminated him. I don’t want to take this risk. Are sarms legal or illegal and are they considered like steroids where they fire people over?
There you go. Next

Did you see the results of the test? Have you asked the bosses what's tested for? I've a buck he was on rec drugs not AAS. So he says 'oh it was some AAS I took one time' and the rest of you drones believed him lol

Blackthorne

I have never heard of a workplace random drug test that would cover gear. Most places do not even do a 14 panel test, let alone get into looking for things like PEDs. I think Mobster is correct.

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
There you go. Next

Did you see the results of the test? Have you asked the bosses what's tested for? I've a buck he was on rec drugs not AAS. So he says 'oh it was some AAS I took one time' and the rest of you drones believed him lol
Agreed. Your buddy didn't get fired over taking steroids.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
You better just be sure you are using legit SARMs if they actually do test for steroids. Would hate to see you in trouble because you had an oral steroid you thought was SARMs.