Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS stack s23 or s4

Surflife

I am 5' 7" 210lbs and 17% bf. I have ran a ton of anabolic cycles in my past but want to try sarms out. I am looking to drop some fat and harden up.

I have done a lot of research but I want feedback before I order. Yes I will be using Umbrella....just ordered some bpc from them that I should get tomorrow.

I am going back and forth on which way to satck to get the results I want. Tell me what you think.

Fyi am in on trt at 200 mg cyp week.

S23 or s4 with cardarine and possibly ostarine. Or has anyone ran these 4 together. To me all 4 seem like overkill.

I am leaning towards s23, cardarine and ostarine. But I am a little concerned about the aggression Reported from the s23. I am sensitive to this when it comes to running steroids. But I'm thinking about trying it and if I notice it's an issue then I can switch over to the S4. Also I'm not totally sold on the idea that I need the osterline in the stack.

I'm looking for some guys that have ran these products before and can give me some good advice.

i would forget the s23 altogether...

here is what i would go with and i have ran every sarm there is and have over a decade of experience with them... i was studying sarms before they even went main stream and im not saying im the end all be all, but when it comes to sarms, you will be hard pressed to find many that have been at them longer than i have...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

I am 5' 7" 210lbs and 17% bf. I have ran a ton of anabolic cycles in my past but want to try sarms out. I am looking to drop some fat and harden up.

I have done a lot of research but I want feedback before I order. Yes I will be using Umbrella....just ordered some bpc from them that I should get tomorrow.

I am going back and forth on which way to satck to get the results I want. Tell me what you think.

Fyi am in on trt at 200 mg cyp week.

S23 or s4 with cardarine and possibly ostarine. Or has anyone ran these 4 together. To me all 4 seem like overkill.

I am leaning towards s23, cardarine and ostarine. But I am a little concerned about the aggression Reported from the s23. I am sensitive to this when it comes to running steroids. But I'm thinking about trying it and if I notice it's an issue then I can switch over to the S4. Also I'm not totally sold on the idea that I need the osterline in the stack.

I'm looking for some guys that have ran these products before and can give me some good advice.
welcome to anabolex @Surflife

honestly you came to the right place. @dylangemelli is literally the sarms expert and we all use sarms, I'm on a triple stack now rad/gw/osta

for you I dont recommend s23 (I dont like it for anyone period lol)

I suggest you look into this stack, low sides and good results

week 8 or 1-12 up to you
cardarine gw 20/day
ostarine mk 50mgs/day
testolone rad 25mgs/day
anabolicum lgd4033 10mgs/day or yk11 10mgs/day
n2guard 7caps/day organ support

and please post a LOG journal of your sarms cycle it will help us help you guide and move forward

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My sarms cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

i have ran both sure

s4 is an awesome sarm, but i didn't like the vision sides so watch out for that

s23 is also awesome, it was very strong and freaked me out after a few days

try them out and see

always no to s23 sides suck the big one
25mgs rad
10mgs lgd
20mgs gw
50mgs osta
n2guard

good stack low sides
and LOG this cycle pelase

right off the bat forget the s23 swap it for lgd4033 or rad140
and please get that LOG up now you on TRT already so training and diet can go up now with TRT injections

anbolicum LGD4033 > better > S23 any day
LOG your TRT cycle and add sarms to the log as it goes

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

i would forget the s23 altogether...

here is what i would go with and i have ran every sarm there is and have over a decade of experience with them... i was studying sarms before they even went main stream and im not saying im the end all be all, but when it comes to sarms, you will be hard pressed to find many that have been at them longer than i have...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Thanks Dylan. I have been researching sarms for the last few weeks and I think I've watched about every video you've made them. Thanks for all the info.

Question....if I am running test 200mg per week would I really benefit from the rad?

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I forgot to mention I am 43 years old. I will log my progress woth my macros and updated results. I am still up in the air on which way to go but thinking of the following;

TRT 200 mgs test cyp a week

GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

And may or may not throw in the vasculine

1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later.

BTW, it's good to be back. I was a member here for a very long time and went by the name surf256. This was probably from 2008 to about 2015. I got out of running stacks of sauce because my goals changed and I became a father and I was moody on too many of the things I ran back then. So i came of everything except test. That's why I am now looking to sarms. They seem healthier wth less side effects. Funny how life changes.

With that said it's good to be back. I and i am looking forward to getting involved in the bolex forums again.

Anyways, let me know what your thoughts are about my revised cycle. Again looking to trim down and lose some of the fat. And am running 200mgs test cyp week.

Dylan has you completely covered on this and I would advise sticking with his recommendation. RAD140's best match in terms of stacking with steroids IS testosterone and I learned that directly from @dylangemelli but I will let him chime in on that aspect of it

Thanks Dylan. I have been researching sarms for the last few weeks and I think I've watched about every video you've made them. Thanks for all the info.

Question....if I am running test 200mg per week would I really benefit from the rad?
RAD140 stacks BEST with testosterone and im kind of lost as to why you would think it would not be worth it or offset? They have some strong similarities but RAD offers a lot of other benefits on top of it so the synergy is absolutely amazing... RAD was initially designed to be a replacement for TRT, which clearly did not work out , however, their ARE strong similarities that feed off of each other and enhance each on top of the fact RAD can work wonders with fat loss yet high lean muscle gain, endurance benefits MINUS the steroid side effects and estrogen conversion you get with test... it is EXTREMELY strong and far and away the most popular and widely used sarm there is... It would be a huge loss by not including it here IMO but that is up to you... Good luck with the cycle

RAD140 stacks BEST with testosterone and im kind of lost as to why you would think it would not be worth it or offset? They have some strong similarities but RAD offers a lot of other benefits on top of it so the synergy is absolutely amazing... RAD was initially designed to be a replacement for TRT, which clearly did not work out , however, their ARE strong similarities that feed off of each other and enhance each on top of the fact RAD can work wonders with fat loss yet high lean muscle gain, endurance benefits MINUS the steroid side effects and estrogen conversion you get with test... it is EXTREMELY strong and far and away the most popular and widely used sarm there is... It would be a huge loss by not including it here IMO but that is up to you... Good luck with the cycle

I had read that rad was used in place of test by some but with mixed reviews. My thoughts were that I didn't need the rad if I was on test. I will probably run the rad based on more research.

But here is where i need help. I am torn between using the ostarine and vasculine. I see that you suggested the vasculine instead of the ostarine. I am wondering why you think my benefits would be with the vasculine over the ostarine. Btw, I trust your advice and am I am only trying to learn more about these two and am stuck between which one to use.

So as of now I will be using the;

Rad
S4
Cardarine
Either ostarine or vasculine

I had read that rad was used in place of test by some but with mixed reviews. My thoughts were that I didn't need the rad if I was on test. I will probably run the rad based on more research.

But here is where i need help. I am torn between using the ostarine and vasculine. I see that you suggested the vasculine instead of the ostarine. I am wondering why you think my benefits would be with the vasculine over the ostarine. Btw, I trust your advice and am I am only trying to learn more about these two and am stuck between which one to use.

So as of now I will be using the;

Rad
S4
Cardarine
Either ostarine or vasculine
you said you wanted to drop fat and harden up so i guess unless im missing something i dont know how you would even compare the two.. acp specializes in hardening and dropping fat.. 2866 does not, not anywhere near it, so i guess there is either something i missed somewhere about your goals, or there is confusion on your end as to what they do...

you said you wanted to drop fat and harden up so i guess unless im missing something i dont know how you would even compare the two.. acp specializes in hardening and dropping fat.. 2866 does not, not anywhere near it, so i guess there is either something i missed somewhere about your goals, or there is confusion on your end as to what they do...

In my research I have read that ostarine helps promote the fat loss of subcutaneous and visceral body fat, preserves lean muscle while on a calorie restricted diet, etc, etc. A lot of people say they use it in their stack for cutting.

There's a lot of information out there and I have searched sarms over and over and they have mixed views and opinions on how they work best and are best stacked. As a beginner to sarms its hard to weed this stuff out and know what is bs and what is not and that is why I asked for feedback on my original stack and the last question.

I'll give the stack you originally suggested a try. I appreciate the help.