Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms4sale pct

RichVerner

V.I.P.
Silver
Hello, IAM ordering everything I need for my post cycle therapy. But I have a couple questions. Number one, I ordered a liquid bottle of nolva and clomid from sarms4sale , cuz I have some nolva 10 and 20mg's, but I.got them from some online pharmacy so I don't know if there even legit. My question is this, is the 2 bottles from sarms4sale enough for a full pct? My cycle was test cyp 750 mg week
Tren ace 400 week
Tren e 400 week
Plus anadrol-100 mg first 3 weeks
Also, could I cruise with 400 mg test e during pct as well? Or should I just blast and cruise? Thank you.

oh man... bro, seriously... stop.. just stop... all you need to do is run a strong pct and then move on... how on earth do you come up with using test in pct?

you just ran a very very large cycle to say the least... if you are wanting to cruise, you certainly dont do that with fucking 400 mg of test... bro, wtf? thats a pretty good sized dose for a cycle... to cruise, you would be 100-150... just run a full pct... 6 weeks and you may want to even consider 8 on a cycle like this...

you need 2 bottles each of clomid and nolva... 2 gw, 1 mk, 1-2 aromasin... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Oh thanks so much my friend,really. Honestly I'm not even sure if I want to do pct or just stay on as long as I could inthen while I'm off just do like 150 test for a couple months. But thanks so much. I work in a nursing home so I really don't want to get old. As they say, die Young, die strong. So my health is not an issue. Not to take this forum to a dark place, but it's the truth. Ok thanks so much really!!!

Hello, IAM ordering everything I need for my post cycle therapy. But I have a couple questions. Number one, I ordered a liquid bottle of nolva and clomid from sarms4sale , cuz I have some nolva 10 and 20mg's, but I.got them from some online pharmacy so I don't know if there even legit. My question is this, is the 2 bottles from sarms4sale enough for a full pct? My cycle was test cyp 750 mg week
Tren ace 400 week
Tren e 400 week
Also, could I cruise with 400 mg test e during pct as well? Or should I just blast and cruise? Thank you.

I dont like clomid in pct, makes me emotional and crazy better use nolvadex and aromasin. Like this layout
PCT custom layout for you

week 1-4
nolvadex 60/40/20/20
aromasin 12.5mgs EOD
ostazol 4 caps/day preworkout
cardarine gw501516 20mgs/day
n2guard 5 caps/day (post cycle liver kidney organ cleanse)

week 5-8
nolvadex 20/20/10/10
aromasin 12.5mgs E3D 2 weeks, 1 time/week 2 weeks
ostazol 4 caps/day preworkout
cardarine gw501516 10mgs/day
n2guard 3 caps/day (post cycle liver kidney organ cleanse)

Oh thanks so much my friend,really. Honestly I'm not even sure if I want to do pct or just stay on as long as I could inthen while I'm off just do like 150 test for a couple months. But thanks so much. I work in a nursing home so I really don't want to get old. As they say, die Young, die strong. So my health is not an issue. Not to take this forum to a dark place, but it's the truth. Ok thanks so much really!!!
happy to help... you should not just go on trt if you dont need it bro... listen to someone that already made that mistake... its your life, you do what you want to do but i speak from not only a decade of coaching experience, but my own experiences, good and bad, as well...

Wow I really really appreciate it guys. The tren is making me so violently horny that I ordered a real doll online...I'm single and don't like to go out and chase girls. I know u guys didn't need to know that. Just saying, if anything the tren makes me feel like I'm 13 again. WOW.... THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS REALLY. ALL OF YOU!!!! 8). 8). 8).

Wow I really really appreciate it guys. The tren is making me so violently horny that I ordered a real doll online...I'm single and don't like to go out and chase girls. I know u guys didn't need to know that. Just saying, if anything the tren makes me feel like I'm 13 again. WOW.... THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS REALLY. ALL OF YOU!!!! 8). 8). 8).

Good to see you posting and asking questions @RichVerner that's the right way to go, plan things ahead. Trenbolone and feeling young is a new thing for me will note it down.

Tren ace 400 week
Tren e 400 week

Test in pct? No. Never ask again

bro what you saying is blast and cruise. you can do that, but hard to recover. i don't blast and cruise ever. i hit the steroids HARD on cycle and then i come off for pct and off longer to give body a break. works best. i learned this years ago from pro who stayed healthy.

Run this exactly as laid out: