Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scammed my life savings Hilma pharma (hilma biocare)

Vuopqer

so I decided to do some steroid dealing with the dudes at my gym. So I went ahead and ordered about 12K worth of stuff from hilma pharma that I was gonna sell there for a profit. Figured it would be a way to double my money selling it to them at twice the price.
When I sent the bitcoin to them I could sense something was wrong. I reached out to them to confirm receipt here and they said that I never sent them anything and have no record of the transaction.
The money is flat out gone and I can’t do anything about it
Its very upsetting that hilma decided to scam me and take my money without sending me anything.

so I decided to do some steroid dealing with the dudes at my gym. So I went ahead and ordered about 12K worth of stuff from hilma pharma that I was gonna sell there for a profit. Figured it would be a way to double my money selling it to them at twice the price.
When I sent the bitcoin to them I could sense something was wrong. I reached out to them to confirm receipt here and they said that I never sent them anything and have no record of the transaction.
The money is flat out gone and I can’t do anything about it
Its very upsetting that hilma decided to scam me and take my money without sending me anything.
hilma biocare the main website is a scam but the hilma brand sold by sponsors is approved its checked and tested

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W pmroids.pw I was scammed Underground 24
J scammed by alandomestic.la Underground 23
F Did I get scammed with zphcstore? Underground 28
K Scammed or am i paranoid? UGfreak.to Underground 19
A Cartanglobal.com scammed again Underground 20
P Californiamuscles.net scammed me again Underground 21
K Scammed me [email protected] Underground 19
K Bakupharma.com scammed me Underground 19
J [email protected] scammed me Underground 22
R Scammed by BGpharmadrugs.com Underground 17
L [email protected] canada source scammed me Underground 15
R thebbpower scammed me Underground 14
S Suppdirect.com scammed me Underground 12
S Realroids.com scammed again Underground 70
J Don’t use muscletekgear.com, scammed me Underground 16
L Roidbazaar.cc, did i get scammed? Underground 17
K Bestgear.ws scammed my butt Underground 13
F ugroids scammed me Underground 11
M goroids didnt deliver my order scammed Underground 10
K I was scammed by goroids Underground 19
B scammed by blue sky research Underground 8
J I ordered from supps-for-life Underground 21
Vision Life is too short to blend in so stand out! Stand out with different BLENDS.. Underground 3
Richard Brown NapsGear Get Ready for NapsGear Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Underground 17
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for NapsGear Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Underground 17
Steroidify Rep Approved Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Underground 17
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Underground 15
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Underground 16
Richard Brown Approved UNBEATABLE SAVINGS - NAPSGEAR WEEKEND EXCLUSIVE! Underground 18