Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammer SCAMMER ALERT!! Science.Bio - The SCAMMING scum of the earth!

Fella Finn

V.I.P.
There is a fairly well known company in the sarms and research industry called science.bio. Many likely have forgotten them as they closed well over a year ago but are now posting a return. They have been one of the biggest scams this industry has ever seen and that is really saying something considering the amount of scams and dishonest companies are out there.

They not only had several misleading sites set up, but they were one of the first to actually start putting out the massive amounts of fake review sites and copying and stealing information that people put their own time putting out. To take shortcuts they stole and copied off others that were smarter and more successful. It was blatant plagiarism on their part yet they claimed the info as theirs and also lied about people promoting and backing their company.

They misled everyone putting out a disclaimer on their site for nearly 2 years about closing in an attempt to get people to spend more money as though they needed to stock up knowing they had no intention of closing... Now they are attempting to come back after so much time has passed to try to pull their scam again. DO NOT fall for them, their bull shit or lies... They will likely mirror catalogues that are already out there and will take advantage of everyone. They are the lowest of the low on the scum bag level and should be ignored and called out by anyone and everyone.

Beyond all of this, they were putting out FORGED Certificates of Authenticity and as they began having trouble getting raw materials, they began to sell some of the most watered down and blatantly fake products which eventually caught up to them and forced them to shut down. Their review sites magically disappeared, URLS going to broken links and everything about them disappeared. Now, as a direct insult to everyone, insulting the intelligence of many, they are attempting to relaunch so it is important to get the word out to stay away from them for your own safety as well as not getting ripped off and taken advantage of!

Make sure to protect yourself and spread the word about these scum so no one is taken advantage of!

I have been given even more information about them that I will also continue to post as it comes in but I have the most credible people providing me more and more information about them.

I was one of the people along with two of my close friends that were taken advantage by them in the past!

All good points made and all things that I am also aware of. Great job on putting this together and getting all this information out to everyone! This company is a huge piece of dog shit and I was shocked to see they were actually attempting to comeback after all this time.... That scam they had going was disgraceful putting it out they were "closing" for over a year! They are disgraceful and definitely should be avoided!

There is a fairly well known company in the sarms and research industry called science.bio. Many likely have forgotten them as they closed well over a year ago but are now posting a return. They have been one of the biggest scams this industry has ever seen and that is really saying something considering the amount of scams and dishonest companies are out there.

They not only had several misleading sites set up, but they were one of the first to actually start putting out the massive amounts of fake review sites and copying and stealing information that people put their own time putting out. To take shortcuts they stole and copied off others that were smarter and more successful. It was blatant plagiarism on their part yet they claimed the info as theirs and also lied about people promoting and backing their company.

They misled everyone putting out a disclaimer on their site for nearly 2 years about closing in an attempt to get people to spend more money as though they needed to stock up knowing they had no intention of closing... Now they are attempting to come back after so much time has passed to try to pull their scam again. DO NOT fall for them, their bull shit or lies... They will likely mirror catalogues that are already out there and will take advantage of everyone. They are the lowest of the low on the scum bag level and should be ignored and called out by anyone and everyone.

Beyond all of this, they were putting out FORGED Certificates of Authenticity and as they began having trouble getting raw materials, they began to sell some of the most watered down and blatantly fake products which eventually caught up to them and forced them to shut down. Their review sites magically disappeared, URLS going to broken links and everything about them disappeared. Now, as a direct insult to everyone, insulting the intelligence of many, they are attempting to relaunch so it is important to get the word out to stay away from them for your own safety as well as not getting ripped off and taken advantage of!

Make sure to protect yourself and spread the word about these scum so no one is taken advantage of!

I have been given even more information about them that I will also continue to post as it comes in but I have the most credible people providing me more and more information about them.

I was one of the people along with two of my close friends that were taken advantage by them in the past!
science.bio puts up fake COAs I was saying this in another thread. The certificate of analysis is fake and the sarms are usually either blanks or spiked with steroids, feels like they are with tony huge.

science.bio is not a real sarms soure they used to sell steroids so probalby spiked sarms with steroids

at least they got nice packaging but the sarms are fake boxes nice though haha