Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Semaglutide stomach issues after using for 3 months

Jieon38

I used semaglutide for the past 3 months. Started at .25mg once a week then bumped it up to 2mgs per week.
This was through a weight loss clinic and I was dealing with a lot of nausea and stomach issues especially after three weeks on it. The clinic said it was unusual but they said to keep pushing through and it should go away.
I lost 11 pounds in three months but have gained around 13 pounds since coming off.
the problem is I have a lot of stomach problems and I still deal with daily nausea and my bowels have not normalized. I have to take a suppository and drink a lot of fiber to just go to the bathroom.
Are these issues normal the clinic is saying that there’s nothing they can do for me and to just stop taking it

I used semaglutide for the past 3 months. Started at .25mg once a week then bumped it up to 2mgs per week.
This was through a weight loss clinic and I was dealing with a lot of nausea and stomach issues especially after three weeks on it. The clinic said it was unusual but they said to keep pushing through and it should go away.
I lost 11 pounds in three months but have gained around 13 pounds since coming off.
the problem is I have a lot of stomach problems and I still deal with daily nausea and my bowels have not normalized. I have to take a suppository and drink a lot of fiber to just go to the bathroom.
Are these issues normal the clinic is saying that there’s nothing they can do for me and to just stop taking it

Do u have the option to switch to mounjaro? I've used both and Mounjaro works just as good as Semaglutide - Ozempic for me, but without any gastric issues

How did you feel at the .25 mg? Did you lose weight at that dose? How long did you run at that dose?
.25mg to 2 mg is a big jump. I couldn’t go higher than .5 after 4 weeks at .25, stayed on 10 more weeks then came off. Normal titration would be .25, .5, .75-1, then to 2 IF needed, with 4 weeks on at each dose.
It absolutely crushed my appetite, and definitely slowed down digestion. Anything with higher fiber messed me up.

you probably eating too much thats the problem
with semaglutide it stops you from eating but if you do you'll get sick

anti-diabetes medication for weight/fat loss is extremely counter productive and i've said it from the start for the reasons you posted

its as absurd as guys (who are non pros) using insulin to build muscle.

leave the diabetes meds to diabetics. i think any doctor who is lazy enough to prescribe these drugs to people for weight loss should lose their license

it's simple stop using it if you get stomach issues

much safer ways to lose fat I hope in the future you consider it

not a fan at all of these types of medication they always end up making the person worse

ugfreak has many options to help fat loss

Exactly what I said would happen

what kind of clinic told you to "keep pushing through it" when you are having health issues on it? wtf? what clinic was this?