Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sex drive dropping on cycle

tamarlan

hello, i've been experiencing gyno issues on this test prop and NPP stack after using them for 8 weeks. so i upped my anti estrogen dosage of aromasin to 20mgs a day, well the gyno is def getting better so i am happy but now my libido is in the tank. i got no more sex drive and am getting moody, what should i do?

you likely crashed your estrogen. you have to get your AI dose on point, you basically roller coastered your estrogen way up and then crashed it way down.

you need to STOP guessing and asking people to guess and get bloodwork done so you can be ACCURATE with what you need to do next...

hello, i've been experiencing gyno issues on this test prop and NPP stack after using them for 8 weeks. so i upped my anti estrogen dosage of aromasin to 20mgs a day, well the gyno is def getting better so i am happy but now my libido is in the tank. i got no more sex drive and am getting moody, what should i do?
You tanked your estrogen. You need to stop the aromasin