Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short vs. long esters

Emmett99

hey I'm going to be running my second cycle and decided to use two compounds at once this time. I'm thinking about going with a simple testosterone and masteron cycle. My first cycle I did not know much about esters but I've been reading about them. My question is with both these compounds they have those long and short versions, would the short version be better to lower side effects? If not what are the advantages of each

You should use both long ester testosterone and masteron, there is masteron enanthate out there easy to get. Dont go short and long esters no need.

well if you hate injecting go with longer esters for sure. if you compete and want that flexibility go with short

The use of masteron would depend on your body fat and goals. You should really be in the right condition if you want to get the most out of masteron

Long esters are a better bet unless you want to pin constantly. Masteron doesn't offer much unless you are really lean in single digit bodyfat

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Approved The Pros and Cons of Long and Short Steroid Esters: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #377 – long and short steroid esters,low testosterone levels,rookie cycles Steroids and SARMS 7
C Using NPP to keep cycle short Steroids and SARMS 19
T Napsgear short 8 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
T Kickstarting my cycle with short injectables Steroids and SARMS 22
A Lean, short and hard steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
S short term bulker Steroids and SARMS 20
S Short and quick cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
T Short guy steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 13
H using short esters to kickstart Steroids and SARMS 8
U short cycle help needed Steroids and SARMS 1
J How long should delivery take from dragon pharma ordered on naps? Steroids and SARMS 23
T how long to wait between cycles of sarms? Steroids and SARMS 19
Y hard and long training steroid run Steroids and SARMS 21
N How long does it usually take for napsgear to approve payment Steroids and SARMS 23
R Long water fasting and sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
K Using tren low dose long term Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 523 - Blue Zone strategies for long life and health Steroids and SARMS 16
U how long to run my cycle? Steroids and SARMS 19
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: How Long Should an Effective Cardio Session Last? Steroids and SARMS 13
J Long sarms cycle shut down Steroids and SARMS 17
A Which testosterone long-term ? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video How long of a break should I take in between steroid cycles? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 449 Taking 3,000mg of Steroids per week and long ester use. Steroids and SARMS 18
A How long to use dianabol naspgear Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli How long should you run a steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10
D Using sarms long-term Steroids and SARMS 13
N How long do sarms take to work Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #387 – The one year long steroid cycle and nandrolone for arthritis Steroids and SARMS 14
B How long to run mk-677? Steroids and SARMS 7
D Coming off long cycle deca Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #379 How long to run Equipoise, skin problems on cycle and TB500 peptide Steroids and SARMS 4
G how to store liquid sarms long term Steroids and SARMS 7
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #363-Deca,Winstrol,HGH,how long can I run steroids?test@500m Steroids and SARMS 6
A when to stop a long fast Steroids and SARMS 8
J how long can I run this stack? Steroids and SARMS 10
WongZong how long to wait for PCT? Steroids and SARMS 18
H how long to run HGH? Steroids and SARMS 12
E how long do SARMS show on drug test? (work) Steroids and SARMS 8
D how long should PCT be? Steroids and SARMS 8
R SERMS how long is the shelf life? Steroids and SARMS 8
A what medicines can I take during a long cycle? Steroids and SARMS 7
M sarms safe to use long term? Steroids and SARMS 9
C how long can I use cardarine safely? Steroids and SARMS 1
O how long is a good bulking cycle? Steroids and SARMS 1
A how long pct? Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org episode 437 How to lower SHBG and best Trenbolone esters? Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org #429 Front-loading Equipoise and Testosterone Esters for growing muscle fast. Steroids and SARMS 11
Z Why do people change esters? Steroids and SARMS 13