Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should i bulk or cut?

syoamiro

I'm 6 ft tall and around 200 lbs.
Its weird that for the past two years my weight has stayed right around here even though I look better in the mirror and I'm much stronger in the gym .
I would guess my body fat is around 15%
What do you think I should do from here should I bulk or cut?
in which steroids are good for both bulking and for cutting this way I can grab it now

Its weird that for the past two years my weight has stayed right around here even though I look better in the mirror and I'm much stronger in the gym .
in which steroids are good for both bulking and for cutting this way I can grab it now
you should cut up
50mgs winstrol and some cardarine 20mgs

cut of course
primobolan 500mgs
winstrol 50mgs

Its your body. Its up to you. If it were me I'd cut

My answer to this question will always be cut. If you are unsure, cut first, then bulk. The body will grow better in a leaner state and you will be more pleased with the results.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H should I bulk or cut? Steroids and SARMS 1
J How long should delivery take from dragon pharma ordered on naps? Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 58 - Why you should cycle your training? Steroids and SARMS 19
C should I pick anavar, tbol or masteron? Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Should you use steroids if you are an aggressive person? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Should you blast and cruise?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
T New to this what should I take Steroids and SARMS 23
dylangemelli Video The "Pro's" steroid cycles and why you SHOULD NOT follow them: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Should You Use HCG in PCT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: Why You Should Never Neglect Your Obliques Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: The 6 Squat Types Every Lifter Should Know Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NAPSGEAR: WORKING OUT IN THE HEAT: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: 5 Extremely Underrated Arm Exercises That You Should Be Doing Steroids and SARMS 13
P How should i do EQ and test? Steroids and SARMS 20
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: How Long Should an Effective Cardio Session Last? Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Episode 492 Steroids affect your fertility and what you should do about it. Steroids and SARMS 19
D What should I do from here, discuss with doc? Steroids and SARMS 20
G Should i stop my cycle? Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: Steroids: Why They Should Be Legal Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video How much should I dose or use for TRT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video How much should I dose for TRT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video How long of a break should I take in between steroid cycles? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli How long should you run a steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10
S How should I take this Anavar that I ordered from Domestic Supply legit? Steroids and SARMS 15
D Should I come off Geneza pharma cycle? Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: "Should I blast and cruise?"... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
2 Which sarms should I get Steroids and SARMS 9
A Which steroid should I add Steroids and SARMS 6
M should we ever use trenbolone? Steroids and SARMS 9
H should I get a personal trainer? Steroids and SARMS 7
MONSTRO Got a lump after injection. What should do? Steroids and SARMS 9
I You should lift everyday! Steroids and SARMS 11
D how long should PCT be? Steroids and SARMS 8
P Should I stack an AI with ZMA? Steroids and SARMS 8
G What age should girls start lifting? Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 66 - [2024] Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) to Bulk Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - *first entry* Nice smooth bulk from 210-2?? (Goal is 20lbs additional) Steroids and SARMS 17
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 61 - Can you bulk on Anavar? Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - My Journey Through a Bulk Steroids and SARMS 17
Azurialus Approved Log Az Testosterone Enanthate Bulk log Steroids and SARMS 146
M can you bulk doing test and primo? Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 29 - Equipoise Bulk with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 19
K need some bulk and strength Steroids and SARMS 21
J Looking for a dirty bulk with sarm Steroids and SARMS 18
G my successful geneza pharma bulk Steroids and SARMS 17
Mobster Approved Log Mobster 28 day Euro Pharmacies power bulk log Steroids and SARMS 115
Richard Brown Approved Offseason Bulk, Test/Primo/HGH + surprise - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
AureliantheGreast Steroids Best Steriods to bulk Steroids and SARMS 0
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 34 - Best way to bulk without gaining bodyfat or water weight Steroids and SARMS 15