Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

should we ever use trenbolone?

Mickey

I am looking to see a discussion about the pros and cons of using trenbolone. I listened to a podcast with nelson montana and he said he would never use trenbolone cause it is made for cows. Is this accurate? Also he said it is a very bad steroid to use and people should just stick with testosterone.

I think Nelson is too old school and doesnt know much about 2021. There is a place for trenbolone and I love tren, it's like a steroid for making great genetics.

Tren is necessary to compete in both bodybuilding and powerlifting if you want to be your best

and it isn't a cow steroid at all. it was designed for humans for 20-30 years. it was human/pharma grade under Negma called parabolan

bro nelson like 95 years old, he fought in civil war. heard he was a Yank. killed many of my people down south

not sure he knows much about the new info out

Tren is definitely not for everyone. It is extremely potent and can really have a mental effect on you. I believe it should be for very advanced users only.

I wouldn't use it but that's just me as its very harsh mental and physical

Tren is harsh as it gets and rough on your body. Everyone knows that. The fact they use it on cattle is irrelevant. What it does to you is relevant. Thats where you weigh your own risk versus reward

if you know what your doing, are healthy, don’t eat like a pig, get your bloodwork, start with proper body fat % and are an experienced lifter with multiple cycles under your belt. I don’t see any problem with running tren at a moderate non abusive dose with proper ancillaries.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J How long should delivery take from dragon pharma ordered on naps? Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 58 - Why you should cycle your training? Steroids and SARMS 19
C should I pick anavar, tbol or masteron? Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Should you use steroids if you are an aggressive person? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Should you blast and cruise?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
T New to this what should I take Steroids and SARMS 23
dylangemelli Video The "Pro's" steroid cycles and why you SHOULD NOT follow them: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Should You Use HCG in PCT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown Napsgear: Why You Should Never Neglect Your Obliques Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: The 6 Squat Types Every Lifter Should Know Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown NAPSGEAR: WORKING OUT IN THE HEAT: WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear: 5 Extremely Underrated Arm Exercises That You Should Be Doing Steroids and SARMS 13
P How should i do EQ and test? Steroids and SARMS 20
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: How Long Should an Effective Cardio Session Last? Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Episode 492 Steroids affect your fertility and what you should do about it. Steroids and SARMS 19
D What should I do from here, discuss with doc? Steroids and SARMS 20
G Should i stop my cycle? Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: Steroids: Why They Should Be Legal Steroids and SARMS 13
S Should i bulk or cut? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video How much should I dose or use for TRT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video How much should I dose for TRT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video How long of a break should I take in between steroid cycles? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli How long should you run a steroid cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10
S How should I take this Anavar that I ordered from Domestic Supply legit? Steroids and SARMS 15
D Should I come off Geneza pharma cycle? Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: "Should I blast and cruise?"... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
2 Which sarms should I get Steroids and SARMS 9
A Which steroid should I add Steroids and SARMS 6
H should I get a personal trainer? Steroids and SARMS 7
MONSTRO Got a lump after injection. What should do? Steroids and SARMS 9
I You should lift everyday! Steroids and SARMS 11
D how long should PCT be? Steroids and SARMS 8
P Should I stack an AI with ZMA? Steroids and SARMS 8
G What age should girls start lifting? Steroids and SARMS 8
H should I bulk or cut? Steroids and SARMS 1
N Anyone ever ordered GP products from NapsGear? Steroids and SARMS 39
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 536 - Best and worst cycles we have ever ran Steroids and SARMS 17
ILVerduco Approved Log My first ever Ostarine + Test Cyp cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 216
ILVerduco First ever cycle Steroids and SARMS 35
Vision Steroids The ORIGINAL TRT BLEND stack FIRST ever created HERE at (PuritySourceLabs.ru) PSL Steroids and SARMS 13
SteveSmi Ever hear of JD Dawodu? Steroids and SARMS 11
E First testosterone cycle ever Steroids and SARMS 17
L have you ever quit your cycle halfway? Steroids and SARMS 12
O First ever test cycle how much Steroids and SARMS 8
J first time you ever lifted weights Steroids and SARMS 9
N first cycle ever in life Steroids and SARMS 9
F most you have ever benched Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #43 - HGH and Trenbolone Bulking Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
Ghostrider1982 Approved Log Equipoise Trenbolone Testosterone Log Steroids and SARMS 192
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off on Trenbolone-E 200 (Pharmaqo labs) Steroids and SARMS 18