Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skin repair from weights

Lanekan

I have really bad calluses on my hands from lifting weights and they're starting to peel and it's severely wrecked. It's bleeding on some situations and it hurts like heck

what can I do to fix this is there some special cream or aloe that you add that will help heal the hand I want to be able to lift hard

let them heal up on their own man cause you know what will end up happing? your hands will get STRONGER once they heal. isn't that the point of weight training to get stronger?

I have really bad calluses on my hands from lifting weights and they're starting to peel and it's severely wrecked. It's bleeding on some situations and it hurts like heck

what can I do to fix this is there some special cream or aloe that you add that will help heal the hand I want to be able to lift hard
you should get aloe vera and use steam room.

gloves or wait till your skin gets tougher.

Your skin will adjust or you can wear gloves.