Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

skinless chicken better?

arturonu

I had a question for all the chicken lovers on here. what do you think about fried skinless chicken vs. the full chicken with skin? is going skinless healthier because it is less fat even though it is fried or is whole chicken with skin that isn't fried better for you? seems like they are the same macros except for fat.

i dont touch that shit man... i eat the cleanest, leanest chicken possible... there's a big difference between fried fats and good, healthy fats...

the problem with chicken is buying it from the store where it is loaded with garbage. make it yourself with salt, pepper, paprika, lemon and coconut oil

the healthiest parts of animals are the organs, bones, fat and skin. the actual breast itself has the least nutrition. i always eat the skin, i cook my own whole bone in chicken in my air fryer. i eat all of it. if you throw away the skin you are making a huge mistake

Pre contest only chicken breast but off season anything counts and you have have some pleasure on diet at least offseason . Its impossible to keep rice and chicken breast all year round .

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J okay to add lemon to chicken? Steroids and SARMS 8
S KFC vs. home cooked chicken Steroids and SARMS 7
W Do you look better or worse on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 586 - How to get better at bench press, deadlift, squat? Steroids and SARMS 19
M which is better NPP or tren ace for my goals Steroids and SARMS 21
F bloodwork lookin better, time for a cycle? Steroids and SARMS 23
N sarms works better at high doses? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 57 - How to get better at bench press? Steroids and SARMS 20
R Which is better GW or rad? Steroids and SARMS 19
Mobster Aging better than most Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 542 - The mind of champions,can you use their habits to make YOU better Steroids and SARMS 17
I Anything better than GW for fat loss? Steroids and SARMS 19
S Why napsgear is better then other sources Steroids and SARMS 17
W Would sarms be a better choice for me? Steroids and SARMS 20
Jack Grey Seated vs. Standing Exercises: Which are better for Growth? Steroids and SARMS 15
I better for cutting, tren or primo? Steroids and SARMS 23
L Anything better then tren? Steroids and SARMS 18
M More sarms the better? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Getting Greedy with Steroid Use: More is not always better: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
SteveSmi hunter labrada better than father? Steroids and SARMS 13
B RAD or GW better? Steroids and SARMS 11
Richardbrown Naps Knowledge Article: High Volume Training: Is It Better? Steroids and SARMS 11
A Which oral is better between tbol or dbol? Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: "More is not always better": A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
Reno VITALS ARE BETTER Steroids and SARMS 10
N whats better prohormones or sarms? Steroids and SARMS 10
B whats better deca or npp? bulking Steroids and SARMS 2
B crossfit better than weight training? Steroids and SARMS 2
S why does grassfed beef taste better? Steroids and SARMS 2