Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SST from mexico?

warwild

Is SST still sending gear from mexico to the USA? Just curious if you guys know the procedure if they are smuggling it in illegally via the border or shipping it in. When I was down in Mexico City last year at the soccer championships they had it at the pharmacy, I tried some while down there and it was good.

bro mexico got horrible gear, trust me from experience. i was down there on sex vacation and banged two shemales raw and we laid around after injecting gear and laughing together. shit did nothing for me bunk as fuck

Is SST still sending gear from mexico to the USA? Just curious if you guys know the procedure if they are smuggling it in illegally via the border or shipping it in. When I was down in Mexico City last year at the soccer championships they had it at the pharmacy, I tried some while down there and it was good.

Have you asked them?

never heard of them... why are you asking us? you sound like a cop with your questions about procedure etc? wtf? if you are not a cop, you are just ignorant as can be