Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stay Away from Steroid-Warehouse

Rosie73

Just wanted to share my latest interaction with Steroid-Warehouse website. Not Steroidwarehouse website. I don’t know if they’re the same company or not. With that being said, I’ve been ordering from Steroid-Warehouse since June 2023. I started in a cycle of Prop. My levels prior to stating were 221. After cycling for 10 weeks I felt good. I hadn’t worked out in years but started with my son 5 nights a week. I don’t know if the Prop was actually working or it was just the fact that I was working out five days a week. I saw some gains, but nothing spectacular. Not what I thought. I would see being on 200mg of Prop a week. I took four weeks off and then ordered five vials of Cyp at 250mg/ml. I started low the first 2 weeks then reached and stayed at 375mg week. After a few weeks I noticed that I really didn’t feel any different and have seen much in results. I figured I’d give it some time because I was really off for a little over a month. I decided after 9 weeks to get my blood work done. I had my blood work done prior to my first cycle and my levels were at 2 I’m a 21. That is why I decided to start cycling. So back to my second cycle after about nine weeks I had my blood work done and it was 387. So my levels jumped 166 over the course of nine weeks of injecting 375 mg of the Cyp I ordered from steroids-warehouse. This was concerning to me so I had my gear tested at a lab. I had 3 vials left of the 4 I ordered. The results came back that 1 vial had <150mg/ml of Test Cyp when it’s labeled 250mg/ml. The other 2 vials had no trace of Test Cyp but was actually Methenolone Enanthate. So I contacted steroid-warehouse customer service and shared my findings. I shared my blood test results and the independent lab results of their product. They responded that they “Do not accept the lab results. Than accused me of doing a $15 at home lab result. I asked them to explain my blood results showing an increase of 160 over taking their product for 9 weeks. There response was “Everyone’s body responds differently”. This company is a joke. Stay away from them. They will sell you garbage and have no ethics or morals. The website below is the the company I’m speaking about. They will not only rip you off but their product is grossly misleading. Lesson learned just trying to help save others from making the same mistake. I should have known better

Just wanted to share my latest interaction with Steroid-Warehouse website. Not Steroidwarehouse website. I don’t know if they’re the same company or not. With that being said, I’ve been ordering from Steroid-Warehouse since June 2023. I started in a cycle of Prop. My levels prior to stating were 221. After cycling for 10 weeks I felt good. I hadn’t worked out in years but started with my son 5 nights a week. I don’t know if the Prop was actually working or it was just the fact that I was working out five days a week. I saw some gains, but nothing spectacular. Not what I thought. I would see being on 200mg of Prop a week. I took four weeks off and then ordered five vials of Cyp at 250mg/ml. I started low the first 2 weeks then reached and stayed at 375mg week. After a few weeks I noticed that I really didn’t feel any different and have seen much in results. I figured I’d give it some time because I was really off for a little over a month. I decided after 9 weeks to get my blood work done. I had my blood work done prior to my first cycle and my levels were at 2 I’m a 21. That is why I decided to start cycling. So back to my second cycle after about nine weeks I had my blood work done and it was 387. So my levels jumped 166 over the course of nine weeks of injecting 375 mg of the Cyp I ordered from steroids-warehouse. This was concerning to me so I had my gear tested at a lab. I had 3 vials left of the 4 I ordered. The results came back that 1 vial had <150mg/ml of Test Cyp when it’s labeled 250mg/ml. The other 2 vials had no trace of Test Cyp but was actually Methenolone Enanthate. So I contacted steroid-warehouse customer service and shared my findings. I shared my blood test results and the independent lab results of their product. They responded that they “Do not accept the lab results. Than accused me of doing a $15 at home lab result. I asked them to explain my blood results showing an increase of 160 over taking their product for 9 weeks. There response was “Everyone’s body responds differently”. This company is a joke. Stay away from them. They will sell you garbage and have no ethics or morals. The website below is the the company I’m speaking about. They will not only rip you off but their product is grossly misleading. Lesson learned just trying to help save others from making the same mistake. I should have known better

yes steroid-warehouse sucks I said i before

you posted it here

steroid warehouse is the worst of the worst, I dont see why they are stealing from you

are you doing another cycle now?

check out ugfreak.to if you want real steroids
they have high quality para pharma and more....