Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

STD tests causing servere anxiety.

mrkavin

BANNED
Hi,

I would just like to say thank you in advance for any responses as I have visited A&E and been perscribed Diazapam to calm me down.

Here is goes, I had protected sex with a person of unknown HIV status (this is Key to my soon to be breakdown)

A day or 2 later I started to feel unusual sensations in my urethra.

I’ve had the following tests

8 days later - Urine Test (negative)

11 days - Swab (negative)

12 days - Swab (negative)

I am currently waiting for the following results.

Days 11,12,14 X3 urine samples

12 days HIV results.

It’s currently day 15 and my mind is broken, I can’t function and I’m terrified I have HIV (I realise how ridiculous this may sound)

I am 90% sure the condom didn’t break.

QUESTION (finally)

- Having negative results at the corresponding times, how likely is that one of my further urine samples may be positive?

Hi,

I would just like to say thank you in advance for any responses as I have visited A&E and been perscribed Diazapam to calm me down.

Here is goes, I had protected sex with a person of unknown HIV status (this is Key to my soon to be breakdown)

12 days HIV results.

It’s currently day 15 and my mind is broken, I can’t function and I’m terrified I have HIV (I realise how ridiculous this may sound)

QUESTION (finally)

- Having negative results at the corresponding times, how likely is that one of my further urine samples may be positive click here?
and sorry if I posted this question on the wrong forums

bro I bang 1000 women in life and in prison even bang men and female guards and wives of CO's. no HIV for me and never once use protection. yo fine bro

yeah i hope you find something out soon, with the holidays the testing facilities will be closed much of the week. keep us updated and be careful who you are messing around with

Hi,

12 days HIV results.

QUESTION (finally)

- Having negative results at the corresponding times, how likely is that one of my further urine samples may be positive?
don't worry about STDs even if condom broke its not 100%

give it time and wait for the tests

if you didn't get the STD you wont get it, you have nothing to worry about

you don't have HIV you are FINE! trust me

and finally where is your LOG you promised to post for us?

just chill out you'll be fine

Your anxiety is understandable, but could make things worse. Try to stay calm and wait for the results. Goodluck.