Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steak and potato dinner?

WaletGe

So i got a little dinner party this weekend, got some bodybuilder couples that are going to come over and we are going to have dinner and then have a game night
Anyway was wondering how would you play this dinner in terms of what steak to get and how to cook the potatoes?
Also should i include a vegetable in the meal or is that good enough?

get a high fat grassfed steak with bone broth on the side to add to it

and then with the potato stick it in the microwave for 5 minutes flipping on each side and then bake it in the oven or wrap it in tin foil and put on the grill

i would also steam some brocolli

i would get a small steak and mash up the potatoes

So i got a little dinner party this weekend, got some bodybuilder couples that are going to come over and we are going to have dinner and then have a game night
Anyway was wondering how would you play this dinner in terms of what steak to get and how to cook the potatoes?
if you do eat steak add sweet potatoes not just normal ones

always need green veggies