napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Steroid bulk stack

mintylo

I'm looking to stack some bulkers this time
I’m 5th cycle
195 pounds and 5’10’’
12% body fat
I think I have some room to grow here
Looking at bulking with deca durabolin 500 mg a week.
Testosterone or sustanon 500mgs a week
Proviron 100mgs a day
you think I will gain 15 pounds on the cycle?

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
I’m 5th cycle
195 pounds and 5’10’’
12% body fat
Proviron 100mgs a day
deca and sustanon at 500mgs each thats a big bulker
but proviron 50mgs is enough, you'll need 25mgs aromasin ed for sure and n2guard 7caps ed

QuadSweep

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight
Red
you should add 50mgs dbol to that

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Red
how much you gain ultimately comes down to your diet and training... sure, the capabilities are certainly there with these compounds but this really comes down to you... i would consider dropping those doses to 300-350 each and dropping proviron to 50 mg.. 100 mg of proviron is just not necessary...

Jayne Scott

Approved Supporter
Gold
Your training routine and dietary plan play a key role in your bulking efforts, in addition to using gear.

Mobster

V.I.P.
I’m 5th cycle
195 pounds and 5’10’’
12% body fat
Proviron 100mgs a day
Zero mention of your age

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 192 Bryan Balzano Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 488 Poll of Steroid users reveals information about how they are being used. Steroids and SARMS 15
G Non injection steroid options Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 191 Bertil Fox Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 486 Natural healthy ingredients to take along with your Steroid cycle. Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video What is Steroid Abuse?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video The amount of time off needed in between steroid cycles: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 190 Bob Cicherillo "bobchick" Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
J Senior steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 189 Joe Rogan Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The Most Common Mistakes Made by Steroid Users: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
N Strength and size steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli's Very FIRST Steroid/Prohormone Cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
N changing your steroid stack Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 188 Vince Taylor Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 479 Everything about Steroid Cycles for women and new PED users. Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video COMPLETE Guide to Bloodwork for Steroid and PED Users: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 15
R 4 steroid stacks Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 187 Mike Matarazzo Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Emergency #6: Cedric McMillan Death and Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
P Difference in age and steroid use Steroids and SARMS 18
SteveSmi check out hugh jackman steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear: A Survey of 2,385 Steroid Users: Shocking Results Steroids and SARMS 13
P is there a good steroid bulker Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore Emergency #5 Louie Simmons death and Steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 473 Best Steroid Cycles for Bulking and Newbies on N00bs getting scammed Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video The best steroid options for a beginner: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 186 Dennis Wolf Steroid Cycleevolutionary podcast, steroid, Steroid Cycle, bodybuilding Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 471 Popular Steroid Myths and SARMS compounds breakdown Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 185 Frank McGrath Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
SteveSmi Brad Pitt steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 468 Episode is full of bizarre stories from the news, social and Forums.evolutionary podcast, steroid, Forums, news Steroids and SARMS 16
D tall guy steroid stacking Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 184 Christian Bale Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Steroid Concepts: What is Blasting and Cruising?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 10 we discuss Steroids for 6 pack Abs from Genezaevolutionary podcast, steroid, Steroids, Geneza Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 181 Hugh Jackman steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evo Hardcore Emergency #4: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon),WWE,death+Steroidsevolutionary podcast, steroid, bodybuilding, Scott Hall Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Napsgear: 2 Things Every Steroid User Needs Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 183 The Rock Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 465 gym misconceptions and advice for steroid users in their 20's. Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 180 Brad Pitt Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
F Depression and steroid use Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 463 Stev and Rick discuss 5 topics relating to steroid use. Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 179 Rafael Brandao Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Getting Greedy with Steroid Use: More is not always better: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 178 Justin Slates Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 177 George Peterson Autopsy and Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 17
I Pinning and doing a large steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 455 Preworkout steroids and Girlfriend found steroid stash. Steroids and SARMS 16