Steroidify.com Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Easton

hello my name is Tori I am a representative of steroidify.com. the rumors are true we are temporarily shutting down but not for the reasons everyone thinks. although it is true one of our trailers where we manufacture steroids was raided, our operations are still going strong. all people who did not receive their orders please get in touch with us and we will gladly reship sorry for the problems the past month

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
bro Tori, heard you ripped some guys off over on BOP. you gonna refund? one of them my boy, you took him for 1500 after raid

Mobster

V.I.P.
hello my name is Tori I am a representative of steroidify.com. the rumors are true we are temporarily shutting down but not for the reasons everyone thinks. although it is true one of our trailers where we manufacture steroids was raided, our operations are still going strong. all people who did not receive their orders please get in touch with us and we will gladly reship sorry for the problems the past month
Hi Tori, my name is Steve and I'm a mod on the forum - do one

going2cycle

V.I.P.
steroidify is not shut down this is fake!

Steroidify Rep

Growing Newb
Oh, boy...

People these days...

There's a girl named Tori (see pic). Are you her? If yes, we have a business meeting in my room right now.
If you're not her, please mind your own business.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
yeah, this is pretty fucking lame and weak to say the least... people literally stop at nothing to be pathetic... SMFH

Anabolex-Chuck

Administrator
Staff Manager
This thread is fake information, we have confirmed steroidify has NOT been shut down.

Fake and made up review, likely by competitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.