napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Steroidify Lab Test!

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Gold

UPLOAD YOUR BLOOD-WORK AND GET 45% OFF + FREE INTERPRETATION!​

Steroidify has always been a big proponent of purposeful and conscious approach and without a doubt, blood-work is the axiomatic starting point. Interpretation and the resulting lab based plan is going to be the very next step, and we have you covered here with our new blood-work interpretation service on Reddit! Achieve your best physiques without guessing!
Join r/steroidify, post your blood-work* , specify your goal and get free interpretation and a plan from our IFBB Pro + ๐Ÿ”ฅ45% OFF promo code**.
Additionally the most upvoted comment for each blood-work will be rewarded with 50 bonus coins** (1bc = $1) . Do not hesitate to help if you have the advanced experience.
Time to be precise!
*Blood-test panel:
  • Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets)
  • Comprehensive Metabolic Profile
  • Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS
  • Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
  • Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I, LC/MS)
  • Lipid Profile
  • Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
  • Testosterone, Free and Total, LC/MS/MS
  • Thyroid Profile w/ TSH
and more. Please read our article โ€ฆhttps://steroidify.blog/bloodwork-what-to-look-for/
**To receive the promo code or bonus coins post the reddit link with your labtest or comment into loyalty discount section here https://steroidify.com/loyalty_discount (need to be logged in). After review (24-48 hours) you will be provided with the personal promo code or bonus coins.

IMPORTANT:
  • US domestic warehouses are excluded
  • Discount is delivered in bonus coins and can be immediately(in the same order) used to purchase more products.
640x488.jpg

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Gold

MYOGEN LABS DIANAGEN 10 - METHANDIENONE​

Each tablet reportedly contains 10 milligrams of methandienone according to the packaging materials.

The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory on 03 15, 2018. The report was completed on 03 16, 2018.

The product was identified with a batch number of โ€œ180225โ€ and an expiration date of January 2021.

Label claim: MyoGen Labs Dianagen 10 has a label claim of 10 mg/tablet methandienone.

Actual content: MyoGen Labs Dianagen 10 was determined to have actual content of 9.92 mg/tablet methandienone.

ctwa55e.jpg

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Gold

DEUS MEDICAL DIANAMED 100 - METHANDIENONE​

Deus Medical DIANAMED 100 is presented in ten 1ml ampules and reportedly contains 100 milligrams of methandienone per milliliter according to label and/or packaging.

The product was identified with a manufacture date of May 2020 an Batch number PV07697.

Label claim: Deus Medical DIANAMED 100 has a label claim of 100 mg/ml methandienone.

Actual content: Deus Medical DIANAMED 100 was determined to have actual content of 94.56 mg/ml methandienone.

Each report from Janoshik Analytical has a task number and an unique key - therefore all results are verifiable at https://janoshik.com/verify/
The task number is located on the left upper corner, while the unique key is located on the bottom of each lab test page.

WVmqSUW.png

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Gold

UPLOAD YOUR BLOOD-WORK AND GET 45% OFF + FREE INTERPRETATION!​

Steroidify has always been a big proponent of purposeful and conscious approach and without a doubt, blood-work is the axiomatic starting point. Interpretation and the resulting lab based plan is going to be the very next step, and we have you covered here with our new blood-work interpretation service on Reddit! Achieve your best physiques without guessing!
Join r/steroidify, post your blood-work* , specify your goal and get free interpretation and a plan from our IFBB Pro + ๐Ÿ”ฅ45% OFF promo code**.
Additionally the most upvoted comment for each blood-work will be rewarded with 50 bonus coins** (1bc = $1) . Do not hesitate to help if you have the advanced experience.
Time to be precise!
*Blood-test panel:
  • Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets)
  • Comprehensive Metabolic Profile
  • Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS
  • Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
  • Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I, LC/MS)
  • Lipid Profile
  • Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
  • Testosterone, Free and Total, LC/MS/MS
  • Thyroid Profile w/ TSH
and more. Please read our article โ€ฆhttps://steroidify.blog/bloodwork-what-to-look-for/
**To receive the promo code or bonus coins post the reddit link with your labtest or comment into loyalty discount section here https://steroidify.com/loyalty_discount (need to be logged in). After review (24-48 hours) you will be provided with the personal promo code or bonus coins.

IMPORTANT:
  • US domestic warehouses are excluded
  • Discount is delivered in bonus coins and can be immediately(in the same order) used to purchase more products.
640x488.jpg

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Gold

HOW CAN I GET A CASHBACK? HOW IT WORKS?​

Your orders will help you to save on your next purchases: you will get from 5% to 15% when your total orders value reach cumulative sums of 1K, 2K and respectively 3K.. The more you order the more cashback you get. The earned back amount will credit your account in bonus coins and as its said above, you will be able to use at your next purchase . 1 Bonus Coin is exactly 1$.​

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Gold

CASHBACK COINS​

Cashback Reward program launched​

A unique cash-back reward system by Steroidifyยฎ. Earn Bonus Coins on your purchases and use them on your next orders!

You have up to 15% instant reward in Bonus Coins for every dollar spent at Steroidifyยฎ. 1 Bonus Coin is exactly $1 worth.

Shop more, earn more!

640x488-new.png

ballin2504

V.I.P.
Gold

35% OFF ALL PRODUCT LINE*​

The biggest Spring promo is ON!
Less words more actions.

All product line* 35% OFF
Apply code at checkout: LUSTY35
IMPORTANT:

*US domestic warehouses are excluded

*Discount is delivered in bonus coins and can be immediately(in the same order) used to purchase more products.

640x488-full.jpg