Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids the Series: "More is not always better": A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I watched this one again. I just wanted to point out how great of a video this is for everyone using any kind of PED to watch. Rookies, Veterans and everyone in between will find tremendous value in this video!

I have been saying this for years. More gear often just means more sides which can effect your diet and training negatively. Without those, the gear is pointless.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Steroids the Series Opinion Video: Why do steroids get a bad name? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: The importance of bloodwork: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Steroids the Series: The meathead mentality: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: "Should I blast and cruise?"... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Steroids The Series: Introduction... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 14
B which steroids work for those who are recomping? Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 65 - Top 5 steroids in 2023 Exposed Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 589 - Dealing with a spouse who uses steroids, how? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Confronting the Dangers of Unregulated Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
W Do you look better or worse on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
W blood pressure high on steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
M steroids making me huff and puff Steroids and SARMS 20
C best steroids for appetite increase? Steroids and SARMS 24
N Worst experiences using steroids ??!! Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 581 - What steroids do you dislike? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Stacking oral steroids facts and thoughts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
R how to use steroids to cut down! Steroids and SARMS 20
N Between cycle steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
T I want a baby and to use steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
S ex army man, wants steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
R gained 40 pounds on steroids but now got issues Steroids and SARMS 21
X steroids for straight cutting Steroids and SARMS 22
F 3 steroids for recomp including tren Steroids and SARMS 22
T Best steroids to run ahead of a big cycle? Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli Video Kickstarting your cycle with SARMS instead of oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #37 - Which Oral Steroids with HGH? by Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
J using steroids for 18 weeks Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Can you keep any gains from steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
A stacking in GW with an oral steroids Steroids and SARMS 18
J oral steroids + tren Steroids and SARMS 21
V Boyfriend stopped talking to me while on steroids Steroids and SARMS 19
R would you recommend I try sarms or stick with steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video What doest it mean to "MAKE GAINS" with steroids, sarms and ped's? By Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
K boosting my muscle without harsh steroids Steroids and SARMS 24
M do you depend on steroids too much? Steroids and SARMS 22
X next cycle and steroids for size Steroids and SARMS 24
AureliantheGreast Hi, New member new to Steroids, wondering where the best place is to buy Dianabol within the US and were to buy the proper Anti estrogenics and post Steroids and SARMS 25
G Best steroids for retarded person Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Why do people use huge doses of steroids? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
G How to trim up on steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
D Big compound lifts only and steroids Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Steroids are NOT for everyone! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Why steroids get a bad name: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
A Best steroids for 30 year old newbie Steroids and SARMS 21
J Sarms in between steroids to bridge Steroids and SARMS 20
A Figuring out what steroids to use with sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
J Trying to do endurance sports on steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
D Football player needs advice on pre game steroids Steroids and SARMS 21