Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stolen packages?

Braun48

did anyone have a package stolen? I ordered from sources for years but now I order packs and 1 out of 4-5 is stolen from my porch like regular
wasnt like this before covid, what is happening!

RING door bell system is pretty popular here..

did anyone have a package stolen? I ordered from sources for years but now I order packs and 1 out of 4-5 is stolen from my porch like regular
wasnt like this before covid, what is happening!

get a camera and/or get a po box. of course they are gonna steal your packages once they find out you are getting gear delivered, that is like xmas for a thief

Unfortunately this happens all too often in my neck of the woods.

I get my stuff sent to the POB it’s like $48/year or straight to my work. That way it’s not sitting around outside with unemployment as high as it is.

But I’ll second SteveSmi - now that they know you got that good good, they’ll be coming.. wouldn’t be shocked to continue to see that trend.

This has been widespread with many many services.. I have 2 buddies that work in 2 different postal services, the crap they see that gets reported is crazy.. people have turned into complete scum of the earth..