Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strategies for curls

Brettag

I know curls are for girls but I swear they work good for me. my one issue is wrist pain, they are like clicking and stuff. so i gotta change things up to where i don't put pressure on my wrists. for one straight barbell curls hurt like hell. i need your help with doing some lifts that won't bother my wrists going forward.

I know curls are for girls but I swear they work good for me. my one issue is wrist pain, they are like clicking and stuff. so i gotta change things up to where i don't put pressure on my wrists. for one straight barbell curls hurt like hell. i need your help with doing some lifts that won't bother my wrists going forward.

I keep my arms close together and elbows tight, getting my arms real slow and hard going up and down.

you need to take a break from it. when you are in your 20's you push through injuries but as you get older pushing through injuries will make them become chronic

clicking joints are a red flag so don't take it lightly. get on n2jointrx.

Top Bottom