Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SUP3R 3AD Demigod product

devinon

This product is by Olympus labs and claims to be the strongest legal supplement on the market. It contains 3AD Dehydroandrosterol and the label says it will turn men into demigods. I was at the supp store and I offered the guy a price on a bunch and he hooked me up with a discount, so I picked up a few bottles. will this stuff make me jacked?

This product is by Olympus labs and claims to be the strongest legal supplement on the market. It contains 3AD Dehydroandrosterol and the label says it will turn men into demigods. I was at the supp store and I offered the guy a price on a bunch and he hooked me up with a discount, so I picked up a few bottles. will this stuff make me jacked?

3AD is just a fake prohormone doesnt do anything.

they are trying to SELL you the product. it is marketing.

many credit card processors won't even let you sign a contract to sell supplements based on bullshit unrealistic hype like that so i have no idea how they manage to get away with it. remember Red Bull actually was sued for claiming their drink 'gives you wings'

Top Bottom