Suppression after sarms?

Sprogman

Six months ago I took sarms but I don't think they were legit it was supposed to be lgd-4033. I took nolvadex for 4 weeks as my PCT and since then my balls have not come back and my motivation has been poor I don't feel good verses before cycle. I ran Bloods and my levels are at 300 test levels what do I do now?

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
how do you know your levels weren't 300 before? this is why it is important to run pre cycle bloods

if you feel different it is possible the nolvadex is not agreeing with you. i would use n2generate

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
Six months ago I took sarms but I don't think they were legit it was supposed to be lgd-4033. I took nolvadex for 4 weeks as my PCT and since then my balls have not come back and my motivation has been poor I don't feel good verses before cycle. I ran Bloods and my levels are at 300 test levels what do I do now?
bro that fake lgd, use sarms.forsale

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
That sounds like you took fake sarms like prohormones maybe from enhanced athlete sarms, they been selling counterfeit sarms and fake sarms lately be careful.

Go with a FULL PCT 8 weeks
nolvadex, aromasin, ostazol

Mobster

V.I.P.
You could post on a forum... oh