Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supremesteroids stinks

Linoel

Do not use the source supremesteroids.to because they will rip you off. I use them recently and they told me to send them $1,200 through Bitcoin because that was the best way to do it. So I sent the money and it went through, three days later I emailed them asking when they would ship and they said they never got anything from me. After a lot of back-and-forth they finally admitted they were wrong and they had mixed up my order with someone else. I checked my mail today and there's a package in the mail and it's not even what I ordered. They completely screwed up my order I won't use them again

I am really sorry to hear about your experience... I would strongly recommend switching to domestic supply... Domestic Supply has been at the very top of the game for over a decade and this is easily verified by reviews and user experiences that are countless ! You will be getting a trusted, vetted and verified source by switching to them!

Domestic Supply is an industry standard, viewed and respected as one of the very best. I would strongly suggest you make the switch. They are one of the most TRUSTED sources that you will find!