Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swisschems.is s4/andarine causing major issues

Alsweio

I’ve been doing some s4 from swiss chems for the past 4 weeks.
I’m not only dealing with vision issues but I’m also dealing with a lot of stomach pain
the pain started on the side of my stomach and I thought it was from doing cardio and maybe I wasn’t breathing right but I seemed to connect it with taking the S4. Right after I take it I start getting really bad cramps
I don’t think this is normal and I’m worried that I’m damaging my body I would avoid these guys

I’ve been doing some s4 from swiss chems for the past 4 weeks.
I’m not only dealing with vision issues but I’m also dealing with a lot of stomach pain
the pain started on the side of my stomach and I thought it was from doing cardio and maybe I wasn’t breathing right but I seemed to connect it with taking the S4. Right after I take it I start getting really bad cramps
I don’t think this is normal and I’m worried that I’m damaging my body I would avoid these guys
swisschems.is is owned by tony huge
tony huge was selling dnp so maybe anything possible with him

Be careful with sarms you can kill yourself using fake ones and give yourself a stroke

Only use a forum approved sponsored source like RCS. They are the best of the best in the SARMS game.