Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swollen hands/numb on HGH

hungat

I work as an electrician and my hands are my income and one wrong move and I could end up in the ER with smoke coming out of my head. I also am waking up at night with hand pain and it is getting annoying. I'm using 4iu's of HGH per day along with some nutrobal, the progress is A+ but i'm thinking of quitting because of these issues.

you have to do research on things before you start using them.. there's no way you did any research on hgh because this is one of the most common side effects it has... so right off the jump, its just irresponsible use bro... drop the dose down...

I work as an electrician and my hands are my income and one wrong move and I could end up in the ER with smoke coming out of my head. I also am waking up at night with hand pain and it is getting annoying. I'm using 4iu's of HGH per day along with some nutrobal, the progress is A+ but i'm thinking of quitting because of these issues.

Lower the dose. You'll get (as do many) carpel tunnel issues at anything over 2.5ius a day