Symbiote Syndicate labs local guy

I have relied on the gym for my gear for the greater part of 10 years. With the pandemic though a lot of local guys I have gone to have disappeared so I have searched for new guys with no reviews. I met a meathead and he directed me to another guy who said he uses it. I got some testosterone E 250mg/ml 10ML vial to try out. The name is Symbiote Syndicate labs, anyone try them?

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
I have relied on the gym for my gear for the greater part of 10 years. With the pandemic though a lot of local guys I have gone to have disappeared so I have searched for new guys with no reviews. I met a meathead and he directed me to another guy who said he uses it. I got some testosterone E 250mg/ml 10ML vial to try out. The name is Symbiote Syndicate labs, anyone try them?
Never heard of this lab but this is another no-name UG lab that could be very bad quality.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
no and you dont need to do things like this man... you need to stick with TRUSTED sources bro... domestic-supply.com is one of the most trusted places you can find