Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Terrible allergic response the steroids

CABlaire

maybe I learned my lesson the hard way about starting out slow and not just painting a bunch of gear all at once. I have been training and cycling for over 20 years and I also work a medical field so I'm always careful. I started using a brand new source for my testosterone enanthate and I injected a large amount and I had a huge red welt form on my skin. I guess I'm allergic to the carrier Oil. This is a lesson don't inject a large amount in gear when you start using a brand new brand

you should talk with greg at domestic supply about things like this and he can help get you the right kind of products you need... hes very helpful with all his customers and will take excellent care of you

maybe I learned my lesson the hard way about starting out slow and not just painting a bunch of gear all at once. I have been training and cycling for over 20 years and I also work a medical field so I'm always careful. I started using a brand new source for my testosterone enanthate and I injected a large amount and I had a huge red welt form on my skin. I guess I'm allergic to the carrier Oil. This is a lesson don't inject a large amount in gear when you start using a brand new brand
There's your problem. ;)

Yea, this can definitely happen. I would connect with Greg at Domestic-Supply and discuss what carrier oils give you concern. He will have products for you.

Top Bottom