Test Flu?

Been running 800mg Test Cyp per week. This Sunday ill be 8 week into the cycle. However ive had a lingering dry cough the entire cycle, runny nose, shortness of breath etc... im running 1mg of arimidex ED and sometimes have to up it a bit as im very E2 sensitive. I wouldnt think its covid as its been far past two weeks. also have had some insomnia.

I ran 1-stop domestic shop pinnacle test cyp at 500mg with not a single issue. Still on pinnacle test cyp at 800mg and just overall feeling crappy. Weight is up quite a bit. I was about 204-205 in the morning and sit around 210 in the mornings now. Ive ran tren plenty of times and never had these sides besides being an A-hole.

So is this test flu or been heard of on a high test cycle like this?

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
Its a cold dude, or maybe flu/covid. Ride it out. You'll get better. Go get a test if you need some kind of validation

Its a cold dude, or maybe flu/covid. Ride it out. You'll get better. Go get a test if you need some kind of validation
If i get bloodwork done from Private MD labs, which test do i want? the bodybuilding one?

I want to makesure the total T is uncapped and shows thyroid, E2, etc...

Master of Nothing

V.I.P.
Gold
As someone who has had the ‘Rona I advise you get a PCR swab at your doctor. Don’t hesitate - you need to begin treatment immediately and tell the doc you’re on Testosterone injections. It fucked me pretty good and I was out of it for about 12-16 weeks because my lungs felt like they were shriveling and dying due to the dry cough.

Keep us posted dude. Best of luck, get well.. take care of your body now, you’ll be able to recovery and recomp in the future.

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
Been running 800mg Test Cyp per week. This Sunday ill be 8 week into the cycle. However ive had a lingering dry cough the entire cycle, runny nose, shortness of breath etc... im running 1mg of arimidex ED and sometimes have to up it a bit as im very E2 sensitive. I wouldnt think its covid as its been far past two weeks. also have had some insomnia.

I ran 1-stop domestic shop pinnacle test cyp at 500mg with not a single issue. Still on pinnacle test cyp at 800mg and just overall feeling crappy. Weight is up quite a bit. I was about 204-205 in the morning and sit around 210 in the mornings now. Ive ran tren plenty of times and never had these sides besides being an A-hole.

So is this test flu or been heard of on a high test cycle like this?
Test flu is real for sure. I would drop the doses to TRT dose like 200mgs per week and try to recover from the flu-like feeling.