test/tbol stack

Earle46

I'm 46 years old and 17% body fat. looking to drop some fat and build some solid muscle on this stack. I'm already on 200mg a week TRT, gonna bump my test to 400mgs and then add in 50mgs a day of the tbol. gonna do this blast for 16 weeks and then go back to cruise dose. what do you of this stack?

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
I'm 46 years old and 17% body fat. looking to drop some fat and build some solid muscle on this stack. I'm already on 200mg a week TRT, gonna bump my test to 400mgs and then add in 50mgs a day of the tbol. gonna do this blast for 16 weeks and then go back to cruise dose. what do you of this stack?
It's a good stack but change tbol to anavar 50mgs/day and add some gw 20mgs/day and cardazol 30/day.

Master of Nothing

V.I.P.
Gold
I agree with the above - ditch the Tbol and switch to anavar.

I’d also be cognizant of blasting T levels. You are trying to cut - 200mg of Test with the advice from sambee will cut you down without water bloat.

Oh and I feel the need to state - don’t run anavar longer than 6 weeks. Then take 6 weeks off and run 6 weeks again. Make it a 18 week deal.

Weeks 1-6
Anavar - 50mg/day
Test - 200mg/week
Cardazol 30/day
GW 20/day

weeks 7-9
Test- 200mg/week
Cardazol 30/day
GW 20/day

weeks 10-12
Test - 200mg/week
Cardazol 30/day

Weeks 13-18
Test - 200mg/week
Anavar 50mg/day
Cardazol 30/day
GW 20/day

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
i don't think that is a good way to burn fat at all. lose the fat first then it would be a nice stack

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
you need to drop more body fat first before running any sort of steroid blast... you could do a sarms stack to help accelerate the fat loss but you should not be running any other steroids right now