Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tightening up my chest

longduckz

What is up yall? I've been working out for a few months now, I'm a younger guy in my early 20's and weight training is something i picked up from. i have lost 20 pounds since, and i've grown some muscle size. my problem is even though i now have a 4 pack my chest looks flabby like my pecs bobble, what workouts will tighten up my chest?

You should add some yohimflame and apply it directly to the site and do AM morning cardio on empty stomach. If there is still a mass, add nolvadex 40mgs+aromasin 10mgs+cardazol 30 and AM cardio for 4 weeks.

its going to take time.. not only are you extremely young, but you are clearly tearing down right now losing weight... it takes time to do that and then more time to rebuild... its not an overnight process and you need to take it in stride and do it the right way

Almost nobody today do decline more, it kills my shoulders , you will see only when you got shreded and lost this fat around nipples