Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Tired of high sildenafil prices.

yeah I was emailing the wrong address......same address I used the email they use for payments...

pully (something) but I also sent inquires via the website ..... anyway..they got back to me
 
yeah I was emailing the wrong address......same address I used the email they use for payments...

pully (something) but I also sent inquires via the website ..... anyway..they got back to me
Yes I reached out to the owner directly this morning, has all been taken care of?
 
except US Pharmacies who just stole my money....sent order /cash 11 days ago...several emails.....several inquires on their website....no response...nothing BEWARE USPHARMACIES
did you contact any of the reps on here before you went crazy and posted this?

You really think that they're going to steal a measly $300 from someone? Come on man.
 
yeah I was emailing the wrong address......same address I used the email they use for payments...

pully (something) but I also sent inquires via the website ..... anyway..they got back to me
Can we get an update @ezlimitz has this all been taken care of? You said they did get back to you and @US-pharmacies has presumably squared this away correct?
 
The update is that I was emailing the wrong address. I was using the email for the payment vs contact@us...... They confirmed they had the payment on 9/30. I've not heard from them since but I guess I will shortly. Sorry for the mistake and getting pissed off. I had sent a customer inquiry on thier website and never heard back so no mistaking that as an incorrect email......after no reply and since these guys come and go...... well, one never knows. And yes I've not only been sent bogus shit but not been sent anything before on a "small" order. Even sites on this website are good and then they're suspended or something. Shit happens.
 

Similar threads

Top Bottom