Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TOUCHDOWN.....NAPSgear for the win; New Lab ULTIMA Pharm

Recently changed things up and decided to give NAPS a try from all the positive info on various forums. I am pleased to say that it has been a great experience and so far the gear is ON POINT!

1. Order Process / Payment / Site Navigation was very easy to me. [Bitcoin payments are the GOAT]
2. Shipping time fast, 7 days from payment confirmation to door step. [Shipping info provided]
3. Packaging very discreate and packed tight with bubble wrap for bottle protection.
4. **Submitted Package Gear Pics/Order Review on NAPS and got a $30.00 in house credit to use on next order.

The large selection on NAPS is outstanding, and a bit overwhelming to make quick choices lol.

**NEW LAB** Ultima Pharm
Trying the ULTIMA 350 Tri-Test with MASTERON E 200. Have not heard to much online about the Tri - Test Mix but did see some good things about the MAST E. Was able to look up the batch ID from each bottle on the Ultima Website to verify the product, but 1 week in things are going good. You can def tell the differenece in the concentration with the Tri-TEST 350 from the MAST E 200 as i mix them together for my injections. By mixing them it helps me with the PIP from the TRI-TEST as it can be a real mf from past experience with other high concentration oils. If anyone has any experience with the ULITMA products, especially the TRI TEST let me know what you think. Just for the breakdown of the Tri Test here is its below:

ULTIMA Pharm: Tri-Test Mix 350
Test E: 200mg
Test C: 100mg
Test P: 50mg

If you are leaning on the fence about ordering from NAPS i'd say get off that damn thing and get to the gym with some gear from NAPS! They have Weekend Sales, Products of the Week Sales and various other Promos so check them out!

Attachments

• IMG-6460.jpg
    IMG-6460.jpg
    810.4 KB · Views: 78
Touchdown from the best brand on the market, napsgear.org
Personally a napsgear customer since 2008 myself over 14 years

Napsgear.org is used by IFBB pros and trusted by them, I've seen some huge stars support napsgear and I personally have used naps for a long time. Last cycle was geneza pharma trenbolone and winstrol for 12 weeks, shredded to the max lean.

Recently changed things up and decided to give NAPS a try from all the positive info on various forums. I am pleased to say that it has been a great experience and so far the gear is ON POINT!

1. Order Process / Payment / Site Navigation was very easy to me. [Bitcoin payments are the GOAT]
2. Shipping time fast, 7 days from payment confirmation to door step. [Shipping info provided]
3. Packaging very discreate and packed tight with bubble wrap for bottle protection.
4. **Submitted Package Gear Pics/Order Review on NAPS and got a $30.00 in house credit to use on next order.

The large selection on NAPS is outstanding, and a bit overwhelming to make quick choices lol.

**NEW LAB** Ultima Pharm
Trying the ULTIMA 350 Tri-Test with MASTERON E 200. Have not heard to much online about the Tri - Test Mix but did see some good things about the MAST E. Was able to look up the batch ID from each bottle on the Ultima Website to verify the product, but 1 week in things are going good. You can def tell the differenece in the concentration with the Tri-TEST 350 from the MAST E 200 as i mix them together for my injections. By mixing them it helps me with the PIP from the TRI-TEST as it can be a real mf from past experience with other high concentration oils. If anyone has any experience with the ULITMA products, especially the TRI TEST let me know what you think. Just for the breakdown of the Tri Test here is its below:

ULTIMA Pharm: Tri-Test Mix 350
Test E: 200mg
Test C: 100mg
Test P: 50mg

If you are leaning on the fence about ordering from NAPS i'd say get off that damn thing and get to the gym with some gear from NAPS! They have Weekend Sales, Products of the Week Sales and various other Promos so check them out!
Thanks, brother! for sharing your Naps experience here with the community.
I am here to help you 24x7.
If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!
www.napsgear.org

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Noah Wixx Approved Domestic-Supply Beltropin HGH Beligas and BPC157 Touchdown Delivery Pictures Steroids and SARMS 20
Noah Wixx UGFreak Ugfreak, ParaPharma Touchdown Delivery pictures and reviews Steroids and SARMS 16
Z geneza pharma touchdown! Steroids and SARMS 17
richierich$ Touchdown Geneza PHarma GP Steroids and SARMS 37
Topps_Baseball88 UGFreak - Para Pharma Touchdown delivery review Steroids and SARMS 28
dylangemelli SARMS Gels Touchdown!! Steroids and SARMS 15
Fella Finn Umbrella Labs Touchdown!! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli N2BM Touchdown! Steroids and SARMS 6
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - Summer Blast 48yo Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown Approved Dragon Pharma Super Supplier Deal From NapsGear Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 0
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #12 : Rest Periods That EVERY Elite Bodybuilder Needs! Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved 🔥 NapsGear Supplier Super Deal From - PARA PHARMA 🔥 Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - Push to gain 8 lbs of muscle Steroids and SARMS 16
H napsgear solid gear A++ Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - Responsible and healthy applied science (the pH difference) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Supplier Super Deal - Nakon Medical Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Get Ready for NapsGear Surprise Savings Every Saturday and Sunday! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything - James Hollingshead Episode - 50 : Gear, Training, and Diet Leading Up to the Arnold Classic Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On GP Tren Enanth 200 - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
L napsgear last cycle before holiday Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear - Live Q&A With Fellow Customers Steroids and SARMS 18
A very exciting deca cycle from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Supplier Super Deal - CrowX Labs Promo Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved AAS Diaries From Napsgear - *first entry* Nice smooth bulk from 210-2?? (Goal is 20lbs additional) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Supplier Super Deal - Hemi Pharma Sale Steroids and SARMS 17
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - GP Test Enanth 250 Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Shop & Save: NapsGear Weekend Surprise Sale Is Coming! Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - EQ 300(Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Intex Pharma Promo Steroids and SARMS 17
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Anavar 50 (Pharmaqo Labs) - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Live - Save Big On Pharmaqo Labs! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown NapsGear Ask Me Anything #45 : ASMR Back Workout | 2024 Arnold Classic Prep Steroids and SARMS 0
Richard Brown Approved My second cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
G napsgear hit an all time PR Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear HEMI PHARMA Promo Sale : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More....! Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On GP Test Cyp 250 - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Live - Save Big On Top Domestic Brands! Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Live Q&A With Fellow Customers Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Ready For NapsGear Weekend Surprise Deals! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Ask Me Anything #134 : Evan Centopani Debunks 5 Bodybuilding Myths Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Ready for NapsGear Weekend sale ? Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved CrowX Labs Promo From NapsGear Steroids and SARMS 16
L napsgear fast service and support Steroids and SARMS 18